Teddyblu3

Jun 20, 2017
In char creation there is a futa option but it does not seem to be working anyone has any idea how to make it work?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is it possible to get an torrent link for the all in one file... ? pretty huge file
thx

Songokueh

Sep 18, 2017
hey guys few questions if ya could help me out:
1. Does furu/fuhr have stats like other girls? Can her behaviour attitude change at all? Do ya know any conditions for triggering it?
2.How do you make a girl dislike you? I tried to do everything from slapping them to ambushing them while sleeping/in toilet etc. But no matter what they always end up happy from it.
3. How do you raise stats such as dependancy/submissivness?
4.how do you "break" a girl? yet again i have done everything that could come to my mind in trying it, but nothing has raised a bar even slightly..
I'm not asking for answers to all 4 at once, as long as u can help me with atleast 1 i'd be very appreciative.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
hey guys few questions if ya could help me out:
1. Does furu/fuhr have stats like other girls? Can her behaviour attitude change at all? Do ya know any conditions for triggering it?
2.How do you make a girl dislike you? I tried to do everything from slapping them to ambushing them while sleeping/in toilet etc. But no matter what they always end up happy from it.
3. How do you raise stats such as dependancy/submissivness?
4.how do you "break" a girl? yet again i have done everything that could come to my mind in trying it, but nothing has raised a bar even slightly..
I'm not asking for answers to all 4 at once, as long as u can help me with atleast 1 i'd be very appreciative.
2. I just create them with a dislike trait. It's the easiest approach.
4. First, don't have the broken status locked. (it is unlocked by default). I'm not sure which of these will increase that bar, so try all of them: Girl hates H + Girl dislike you + use spank and these BDSM stuff

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Finally figured out where to change the player to female, this is where that futa checkbox comes into play.
Sadly it is censored still, though everything else is uncensored.

For those that havent found it, when choosing the male character, there are two buttons above the selection area that let you switch between male and female.

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
If i start the Game it says i got v.1.1.0 and not 1.2. And i got some Graphic bugs on some clothes. Does anyone know how to fix it?

alphafr

May 18, 2018
In char creation there is a futa option but it does not seem to be working anyone has any idea how to make it work?
It doesn't appear in the char creation screen, though you can chose the futa character as "hero" so it replaces the guy under the character management screen

The D only show up during sex scene

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
some mods with characters like Nyotengu are outdated (face glitches and all). Any solution? (something about roy12)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes