KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
I heard that theres not much difference from the first game, so I guess its time to wait for mods to "fix" it.
Fucking Illusion.

logan32323

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe im retarded but is this game mods for first one or is a its own game and if so how to find launcher

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
I ask this with every illusion game, is there still the boring modelign they do where the vagina is jsut a painted on texture and the dick clips through it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone complaining about the reuse of assets considered that the reuse of assets is what is making the transfer of certain things between AI Shoujo and HS2 possible? Not trying to pick a fight here, just saying. There are a wide variety of issues that come up with not reusing assets, such as characters not being able to look the same. That kind of defeats the purpose of being able to transfer them because you might as well have to recreate the character at that point. As for complaints about the censorship, it's Japan we're talking about. Unless you would rather this becomes Illusion's final game due to legal trouble, you'll just have to wait. I'm sure the Uncensor Selector mod from the last two is being ported as we speak. That is assuming the reports of it still being censored are not just in those cases and apply to everyone.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Nay, everything have to be done from the ground up because otherwise it triggers the autism of people that didnt even play for the game.

And even if it did, a lot of games re-use assents, there is nothing inherit wrong with that (outside autism triggering) and I can understand that for Illusion this is more of a "safe" release since if you liked HoneySelect then this is about the same with AI Shoujo models that arent strickly bad, one of the things that annoyed me about HS is that the models had that grease shine (reminded me of The Sims 3) that is now gone and you could tell if something was using HS for models, they look better in HS2 as that is gone, I dont see problems outside people complaining that apparently Football is not played using a Racket, I am also very angry that Total War Warhammer 2 is not a RPG set set on the LotR universe.

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Does this version have Wide slider mod? Also I remember there was a way to customize wide slider limit number in previous games how you do that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait... did Illusion really devolve into using Unity?

Excuse me while I puke.
Yeah, a long time ago. The first game to do it was HaremMate in 2014.

Oh, a new Honey Select game? I hadn't even noticed.
And just how many terabytes is this one going to be?
None of their games have gone that big, it's mostly the mods and cards that do that, not the game itself.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
How on earth is it possible that AI and HS2 have a way worse performance than Playhome while also having way inferior graphics? I can play Playhome with IBL easily at 60 fps on my 1440p screen. With AI and HS2 i get like 30-40 fps and the game looks like straight outta 2013. This easily one of the worst optimized games i have ever seen
You haven't faintest idea of what you're talking about. The topology of AI/HS models is five times what PH was, diffuse and specular maps are twice as big normals are four times as big, and the lighting model is actual GI with HDR and the models have more bones and more flexes.

Last edited:

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
You haven't faintest idea of what you're talking about. The topology of AI/HS models is five times what PH was, diffuse and specular maps are twice as big normals are four times as big, and the lighting model is actual GI with HDR and the models have more bones and more flexes.
agree, Ai completely no optimized at all, graphics is far worse and buggy at max settings. HS2 run much more smoother at 60+ with my gtx1660ti. only thing that i have to avoid right now is a mountain of mods that interfere with original graphics where some of them beside killing graphics details it also tanking frame rate and cause some bugs. let's right now i prefer stick with r1 which have only auto translator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misguided/Entity
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes