• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
err this may be a bit off topic. could some one tell me how to make an orc male character ? or it will come later as a dlc ?

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah, a long time ago. The first game to do it was HaremMate in 2014.

None of their games have gone that big, it's mostly the mods and cards that do that, not the game itself.
yeah that mods keep getting bigger and bigger. i bet soon it will be twice the size of the main game.

May 31, 2018
Does this game have "adventure mode" like Ai - girl (wandering on the island) or just scene maker?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
There is some mod that replaces that horrible censorship?
Yes, the 1.2 already has that, although it's still censored for futa. Maybe this could be updated in the 1st post since this question is asked often
Does this version have Wide slider mod? Also I remember there was a way to customize wide slider limit number in previous games how you do that?
Yes it has the wideslider as far as I can tell. You could just type the numbers instead of using the slider. But even that has a limit, I think -200 +200, and you can also use the scale sliders to further increase/decrease proportions.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
honestly im getting tired of the illusion series, its pretty much the same thing with updated graphics....same motion same postition
its always the same thing, i still remember how was Biko, the fighting games, AGA, or the Rpg game they tried to do (was funny) they have the resources to do something amazing but they are stuck on same place again and again....but one thing i dont like from illusion its the sex animation they do.....cmon at the times we are and there's no collisions or animated pussy with the dick? xDDD they are getting old for this things.

Reactions: naoc and 09110212

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
its always the same thing, i still remember how was Biko, the fighting games, AGA, or the Rpg game they tried to do (was funny) they have the resources to do something amazing but they are stuck on same place again and again....but one thing i dont like from illusion its the sex animation they do.....cmon at the times we are and there's no collisions or animated pussy with the dick? xDDD they are getting old for this things.
Illusion have to abide by Japanese law on censorship.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
None of that's ever going to happen with a game the general japanese public have access to. Ever.

By all means show a game with full penetration without mods that's subject to CERO certification and available for general public purchase. All ears.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and frikkn

27X

Oct 30, 2019

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Penetration was added in an unrated aftermarket patch not subject to CERO, and you're the one that said penetration and then immediately backpedaled.

So again, still waiting for that CERO certified game with full penetration and censorship is WHY there's not penetration, which apparently you fail to grasp.
i think u dont know what i tryied to say on the other post soooo again go to the link if u want, im going to say the same, Illusion its getting old to do a nice work ^^.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes