JOe bIdeN_2099

Aug 20, 2024
I want to be sure just in case, on which folder should I install the HoneySelect Mods from Pastelink.net?...is it the Plugins subfolder in Honey Select parent folder? Same question for the optional 4k skin texture mods..is it for that folder too or should I create a separate folder for it??? I'm a bit confused and the instructions note is not even clear on WHERE should I install it.

Screenshot (4874).png

Last edited:

Yanni2011

May 21, 2021
I want to be sure just in case, on which folder should I install the HoneySelect Mods from Pastelink.net?...is it the Plugins subfolder in Honey Select parent folder? Same question for the optional 4k skin texture mods..is it for that folder too or should I create a separate folder for it??? I'm a bit confused and the instructions note is not even clear on WHERE should I install it.

View attachment 4051110
Mods normally are supplied with the correct folder structure, so you just drag and drop into your installation directory.

CLOTHES/3D OBJECTS/MAPS etc... - Normally installed into ABDATA folder
PLUGINS (extra features to the game) - Use the PLUGIN's folder (Plugin folder is also used for new SKINTEXURES & the RENDEREDITOR folder)

Other mods will use USERDATA/CHAR (characters) or USERDATA/COORDINATE (saved outfit sets), or USERDATA/STUDIONEO (saves scenes go here)

If it's useful, here is my ABDATA and PLUGIN's folder
Ignore the RAR files in the PLUGIN's folder as they are just backups of older plugin versions.
TIP:- The HS1 entire folder can be copied to another drive before you make any big changes.
Screenshot 2024-09-20 130827.png Screenshot 2024-09-20 130855.png

Last edited:

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
If we were to create a game using Honey select should we only used hair models and clothes available on base Honey select or are the mods in better repack fair game for creating games?

Yanni2011

May 21, 2021
Just throwing this out there as I am considering creating a torrent of HS1 + MODS of my years old stable HS1 installation as it seems hard to get many things for it now and HS1 seems to be no longer purchasable. Also many very large fantastic Mod packages are no longer available. I mainly use it only for Studio Neo but I guess the main game should work as well. Essentially this HS1 installation should be plug and play as much as possible for anyone willing to try it.

Would this be of interest to the community?. It will involve a lot of time as the Installation stands at almost 900GB of Mods. I can compress this to just over 500GB. (MODS will need to be uncompressed after D/L however). I just don't want to waste my time if there is no call for it LOL. (Also never created a torrent before either)
I'm thinking it's the package should be provided in the original folder structure but each folder in ABDATA will need to be extracted (Better than providing it as one big 500GB RAR file). Unless someone has a better idea.

Contains:
51727 Items for StudioNeo (7416 Free Mod Packages installed from Discord/Hongfire)
All available Plugins to latest versions with no conflicts (I think)
Includes Meta Face Deluxe 1.14 & Oreo Base body 4.9 & 8K skins.
Backup of Tutorial Videos and Instruction Manuals on HSSSS, VNGE etc...
All Studio Neo Mods in Japanese/Chinese renamed in HSResolveMoreSlotID to English where possible for easier searching in Studio Neo. (Outfits not done yet)
LRE & IBL Installed (Can be disabled for Stock in HSRESOLVEMOREID)
No installation needed. Just drag entire folder to desired folder on any PC using Win10 or 11. (Untested on Win XP/7)
Preset to capture PNG with no watermark at 4k (3840x2160).

NOTE:- Your characters/scenes may need to be corrected as ID's may differ from mine, but I guess this would be good for a new installation.

I assume this is the only way of providing a backup of something this big for posterity?.

STUDIONEO INGAME MODS 1
Screenshot 2024-09-26 115822.png
STUDIONEO INGAME MODS 2
Screenshot 2024-09-26 121456.jpg
The remaining 'Not Installed' mods are largely either Paid/No longer available or cause issues with HS1.
Screenshot 2024-09-26 122803.png
Screenshot 2024-09-26 122841.png
Honeyselect Ingame Character Creator - Note:- Due to amount of Mods this can be slow (like 10-15FPS LOL) unlike StudioNeo which runs normally. NOTE:- Due to the 'CharInfo' Mod in StudioNeo characters can be created and customised in StudioNeo from scratch anyway.
Screenshot 2024-09-26 125642.png Screenshot 2024-09-26 133600.png Screenshot 2024-09-26 190428.jpg
Character sets with known problems have been largely corrected. Some unidentified missing items, but nothing that ruins the card.

Screengrabs of Maps included are provided (around 500+ although still some unlisted). Just type in description in search to find and load. (NOTE:- Not all of these are Scenes and are just JPG)
Screenshot 2024-09-26 140004.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes