alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, is it possible to edit the skin material instead to put in the 'see-through' effect?
A.k.a. Using image editor and make the clothes material like 50% alpha and put a skin layer below?

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
This is so confusing for me, do we need to have all three parts or just one? The three parts look exactly the same. Also when I dragged a game ontop of the file that would make a shortcut it did nothing. When I try to do it again it just closes the command prompt.

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
This is so confusing for me, do we need to have all three parts or just one? The three parts look exactly the same. Also when I dragged a game ontop of the file that would make a shortcut it did nothing. When I try to do it again it just closes the command prompt.
You need all three parts, my dude. When you got them, put them all in a folder, unzip and et viola - follow the rest of the instructions xD

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone please tell me what is this game about. I tried to find out, but I only saw character creation.
Thanks in advance.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone please tell me what is this game about. I tried to find out, but I only saw character creation.
Thanks in advance.
It's not really about much. It's got less plot then the other illusion games. It's half the creation, and the other half is just you in a hotel calling up girl you created for sex.

Reactions: Daba

CappTJ

Aug 28, 2018
Whenever I get into the first scene the app just stops responding? doesn't matter how long I wait, I have to close it, anyone else have this problem? any suggestions for a fix? thank in advance

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone knows a solid place to get mods for this game please?

It may take a bit of manual effort on your part to get mods for the orginal version working with Unlimited that you get from those last two pages, but I think most stuff should work fine. I haven't tried Unlimited myself though, so I can't help any if you get stuck on something specific to that, or even really with the original since its been the better part of a year since I last launched it.

While I'm at it, here's a source for character card sharing:

Reactions: Djangots and Daba

LibertyPrime

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know the reason I can't continue on my save and instead have to redo the tutorial all the time? Also everytime I go into the config menu it freezes and I have to shut down the game... Help would be appreciated

lewa956

May 28, 2018
A lot of the game is not in English for me. The basic menu items, dialogue and some options in the scenes are English, but the entire options and achievements menu is in Japanese (Chinese? I'm not sure, tbh). I downloaded the 1.20 version with the dlcs from page 1 of this thread. Then I downloaded the required plugins from that pastebin site. Did I miss some translation mod or did I mess up somewhere?

TheDragonWagon

Sep 19, 2018
So I've downloaded all of the game plus the necessary plugins, mods, and add-ons but now I'm facing an obstacle with the IPA. Whenever I drag any of the .exe files over it, it gives me an error message that says: "ERROR: Couldn't find DLLs! Make sure you extracted all contents of the release archive." What does this mean and what DLLs is it talking about? I'm pretty sure I have everything so I'm completely stumped. Please help...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes