U

User_561085

Does anyone know of any Gangbang/Group mods for this game? If one exists.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know of any Gangbang/Group mods for this game? If one exists.
they are no mods for animations.

you can only poses them on teh studio. but ingame its impossible.
only possible mods for game story is chars, skin, morph, clothes and text (subtitle), everything else is impossible for story/game.

but you can do some with the studio. still its pretty pain to use. even if you just import a mod. you can make animation group/gangbang on studio.

check hongfire link for honey select , they are some. you can also look in the illusion card booru and take some card (they are card for scene.. not sure if its a different booru :/ ),then iport tham like chars card but put them into the studio folders and load them in studio and enjoy the poses/animations. but again, its pretty pain to use, imho that didnt worth the studio mcgyver shit to just enjoy a good scene.
but you can try :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yea it has all the dlcs , but i am not sure how to get it since everytime i click on the download link on the page, it brings me to an advert page , does anyone ahve a solution to this?
I got right through, advert page yes but then

Jul 5, 2017
does anyone have a link to Flashbangz huge mod pack gdrive link, cause everytime i click it, it redirects me to premiumzen link.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Cheers for the link, are you using a VPN to access the link, cause everytime I tried it just links me to premiumzen?
Nope, just had to deal with a couple of pop ups. It will throw you a virus warning for a battle select exe, windows defender blasted it out.

You really need this too. Takes forever to unppack so be patient.

1. Install this Modpack
2. Run "HSConflictResolver.exe"

3. Click on "Fix ALL Mod Conflicts"

4. Play

You can leave me a thank you instead of just saying maybe lol?

Jul 5, 2017
Nope, just had to deal with a couple of pop ups. It will throw you a virus warning for a battle select exe, windows defender blasted it out.

You really need this too. Takes forever to unppack so be patient.

1. Install this Modpack
2. Run "HSConflictResolver.exe"

3. Click on "Fix ALL Mod Conflicts"

4. Play

You can leave me a thank you instead of just saying maybe lol?
Cheers for the help

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
looks really cool can u only make the girls or have some fun too?
how much is in the game?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hello I have a couple questions about the game if someone would be so nice to answer em pls:
1. Is there a guide of how to get the achievements? Cuz I'm having problems with some of them, I have the more straightforward ones, like having sex with a number of girl or doing it once with the receptionist girl, but the others like max affection I dont know how to get get em
2. When creating a new girl in the personality setting there are some ???? How do you unlock those? Achievements or are they dlc?
3. On the same creation settings, I noticed you can select a room outfit and a bath set, but even when I assigned both outfits to a girl and picked the bath map, she would still just wear a towel instead of the bikini, what do I do?
4. How do you exhaust a girl? I did it once, but haven't been able to do it again, also is there ahegao or squirt in this?

That's it, if someone could answer any of those doubts I have it would be great, thks
I found it!! Since nobody else gave you a clear answer to 2, I'll do it myself. It turns out the answer to creating a broken girl is trough achievements. Once you unlock an achievement, talk to siri and unlock whatever that achievement did for ya. However, you can not modify a char after created any other way than by sex. Oh, and some other achivements will do something annoying that will only take space off your screen. Deactivate that by going into options, and then game.

Tho I have the normal version, at least to my perspective, the normal version + some mods is more complete than the fakku version, and you can't mod the fakku version any further. So I suggest to download the normal version in another folder, it's also here in f95

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Iv just downloaded these and started playing Honey Select 32.exe, dk why but when i put 64.exe into IPA.exe nothing happens but 32bit version still works fine besides a couple missed translations (should be fine since its only 2-3 buttons i gotta figure out on my own)

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Am i supposed to download anything extra to install the 4k Texture pack? coz in instructions it says do install "HSparty Grapic update" or something before installing the 4k texture pack. Also to install it i just go into the folder, take the files and drag them into my game files right?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Hi can I ask a question? Is Studio Neo Free? I want to download it but I seem can't find the right website where to download it. I plan on creating a VN game using unity game engine because I quite have knowledge on that engine. but my problem is where do I get 3D models. I believe there's Daz Studio but i wanted to try Honey Select first

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Alright, I'm confused. The game says that there's bondage items in the S&M Room, and BDSM is listed in the genre section, but I can;t actually find any of that in the game.

Am I missing something, or have I just not progressed enough?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes