guyonabuffalo

Jul 31, 2018
Use this, it is better than the OP

Hi, unable to download for whatever reason. clickin on the dl link just brings me to some site that redirects me all over the place and tries to download sketchy things like random browser extensions. is this complete package hosted elsewhere?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody have the latest english translation pack for it ?

everytime i check on hongfire, the link are down -_-

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Did you drag it over the EXE file?
into IPA? yes sir, i tried to install the 4k patch by replacing the files idk if thats what messed it up.
EDIT:i jus uninstalled the 4k patch and ran it thru IPA again and it worked but im getting a black screen with a changed cursor lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
into IPA? yes sir, i tried to install the 4k patch by replacing the files idk if thats what messed it up.
EDIT:i jus uninstalled the 4k patch and ran it thru IPA again and it worked but im getting a black screen with a changed cursor lol
No you drag it onto the HS exe

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i can not get this game to run full screen. i open the launcher set my settings but it doesnt launch the game. i can open Honey_Select_Unlimited_64.exe but it opens in 1280x720.
can anyone help?
EDIT: if anyone else had this issue i fixed it by uninstalling my other Honey Select and deleting all the registries i had for the game from regedit

D

Deleted member 2738

it's simple.
First you need install the map in studio with HiR 1.1.1 and run HiR neo 1.2.0 to enable te mod on neo.
How to use HiR 1.1.1 and HiR neo 1.2.0
I have Googled for an hour now, HiR official hongfire only has HiR Neo 1.1.0.
Where can I get 1.2.0?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 2738

Remember HIR don't work on fakku version
Thank you, my friend.
Installed it roughly two years ago, how do I check if it's fakku?
I have all DLC and probably 90% of mods out there.
EDIT: Not to worry, it worked so nothing to worry about there.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you, my friend.
Installed it roughly two years ago, how do I check if it's fakku?
I have all DLC and probably 90% of mods out there.
EDIT: Not to worry, it worked so nothing to worry about there.
The most dlc and mod don't work on unlimited aka fakku.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
this version have all dlc included?
I am not sure what that is exactly, i have seen it mentioned. Is that the english? If so almost all the english works, some outfits and those they of things sometimes are not translated but all the controls are working in english. Sometimes if you play the game, some of the dialog stays japanese at times. It runs Faster than then OP which shocked me since it has so much stuff. I had no problems at all. As posted it will make pop ups from memory, then you get to a google drive download, which is fast. The extraction takes quite some time. I just extracted it. did the mod on it and then patched with a download patch, not the one in the main folder. I have tried 3 versions. this one was the best. I did not post the link originally, I found it on this thread when reading. I am more interested in the character generator and Neo studio. I want to make a go at using this for a VN. My writer passed away so things are in limbo but I found this impressive. I see it now being accepted after a few good games made with HS. Hope this helps, it is a little long and more than you asked.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes