Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
PLEASE HELP!

Currently having an Error while dragging Honey Select_64.exe over the IPA.exe

It normally would scan and then it would suddenly stop saying "Opps! This should not have happened." and no shortcuts are made.

I am also getting an Error on the Back button in the settings menu. I'm having a ton of bugs but I can still play the main game like normal tho.
Why are you constantly patching the exe? That is all IPA is for? Settings menu? Have you run conflict resolver ? Have you done HIR? Have you done more id slots? Did you run the wildslider patch?

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
Why are you constantly patching the exe? That is all IPA is for? Settings menu? Have you run conflict resolver ? Have you done HIR? Have you done more id slots? Did you run the wildslider patch?
I'm not constantly patching the .exe and I was talking about the Settings Menu In-Game. Conflict Resolver? no. HIR? no. ID Slots? umm what? Wildslider Patch? don't know what you're talking about.

Very new to this whole thing. I also downloaded the utorrent and not the Mega or whatever links are on the seperate parts.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm not constantly patching the .exe and I was talking about the Settings Menu In-Game. Conflict Resolver? no. HIR? no. ID Slots? umm what? Wildslider Patch? don't know what you're talking about.

Very new to this whole thing. I also downloaded the utorrent and not the Mega or whatever links are on the seperate parts.
You can find all of those on hongfire. Since the game is basically a hack, not all hacks are done well. By running these programs you can fix problems automatically. I still have 7 conflicts but it runs fine. before not as well.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry, if I sound stupid, but how do I get two girls into a sex animation? I tried the options availible, but somehow the character set seems to require male characters. Do I miss something, or is it really just for straight animations.
both girls have to have traits of horny and peverted

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
But it somehow still requires a male character (which I don't want, I want lesbian, NOT MFF threesome).
when you have the 2 girls go to sex option there should be 2 options for just the girls 1 is eat pussy and allso finger the 2 girls will do each outher

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hey can someone give me an even guide? I did not even know there were events in till i got one accident.
when you are in your room call the girl and press achievements there are like 25 of them just press continue 1 is sleep with 5 drifrent pesonalities and 1 is break the girl and sleep with same girl 5 times

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Is there any way to change girls mods fast, specially the "destroy" status... I takes forever to change. I try that ultra character editor software but I don't know, it seems broken because everytime I change the values it does nothing.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there any way to change girls mods fast, specially the "destroy" status... I takes forever to change. I try that ultra character editor software but I don't know, it seems broken because everytime I change the values it does nothing.
yes, I cant remember which mod, I will try to find it. It shows up when you choose a girl.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Destroy is boring but here you go

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
I have a few problems with this game,
When I play, it will never save. It always starts from the begining.
Also, I cant use IPA. When I drag the exe to IPA the command throws me an error

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes