ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
hey
i get a blackscreen in the game after starting it and only the games mouse cursor is there
i get the same problem, but it was bcuz there where other files when i extract the game, try to extract it in a empty file.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hongfire has a translation patch that includes in-scene dialogue. Check the HF + EHF patch thread.
You should first know which Japanese version a person owns before recommending HF or HFE patches.
If one the 1.20 that patch create damage to the game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Some guy released a huge mod pack on hongfire, its 700+ mods or 43G worth of mods, you could download his version of H.S plus the mod pack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. I just got it going, big download and forever to unpack the mod. Probably because it was so compressed. 43 gigs and 21 for the game version means it make a clean download 63.4 unpacked. The only real hassle was figuring out how to set the screen resolution. Googled it and found how to just use notepad++ to change the start file to 1920 by 1080 . Very cool.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you so much. I just got it going, big download and forever to unpack the mod. Probably because it was so compressed. 43 gigs and 21 for the game version means it make a clean download 63.4 unpacked. The only real hassle was figuring out how to set the screen resolution. Googled it and found how to just use notepad++ to change the start file to 1920 by 1080 . Very cool.
No problem! For full screen, you don't need to use notpad ++, there is an exe in the folder called Initsetting (it's not in English). Once it is open there is a little check mark you can tick to activate full screen, above the check mark is where you can set your screen resolution.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No problem! For full screen, you don't need to use notpad ++, there is an exe in the folder called Initsetting (it's not in English). Once it is open there is a little check mark you can tick to activate full screen, above the check mark is where you can set your screen resolution.
Yeah I tried that, it does nothing. It will open but none of the changes to size or quality would stay. The only thing that worked was the button for the directx check.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
so far i love this game....so much that im installing more than 100 mods...god save me...
You should get the Flashbangz mega pak and FlashBangz version. I have soooooooo many outfits with it. The mod pak is 6 or 9 gig I forget how big, but its fast with Drive. It extracts to 43 gigs and the game extracts tp 21 gigs, so it is just over 63 gigs and runs fast and steady. The only drawback is the limited locations, there just are not many to be found.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
You should get the Flashbangz mega pak and FlashBangz version. I have soooooooo many outfits with it. The mod pak is 6 or 9 gig I forget how big, but its fast with Drive. It extracts to 43 gigs and the game extracts tp 21 gigs, so it is just over 63 gigs and runs fast and steady. The only drawback is the limited locations, there just are not many to be found.
i think thats the one i downloaded

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i think thats the one i downloaded
You downloaded the core Flashbangz HS and then installed the mega pak into it? The core game dosent have nearly as much content.

Does anyone here know about faces? I have a number of face types that do not line up. I have seen something similar in klub17 because the skin size is incorrect. Does anyone know how to fix this?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You downloaded the core Flashbangz HS and then installed the mega pak into it? The core game dosent have nearly as much content.

Does anyone here know about faces? I have a number of face types that do not line up. I have seen something similar in klub17 because the skin size is incorrect. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Do you have this installed?

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do you have this installed?
I am a bit leery of this, the version I have is quite new and I am not sure how this helps. I do not see this bug mentioned that this fixes. This is my problem and thanks for the help
face problem.jpg

Update; I did a quick search and it turns out you have to match the outline, skin, eyes...ect to the character who's face you want

fixed face.png

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes