MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

i downloaded it and started playing, i didnt see any update in the folder or anything, so im not sure if i messed something up or not
Animation problem, i think last update is 1.0.4, can you find in fakku forum.
Use the japan version you don't have that problem.
Or you move the characters with out notice

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
Animation problem, i think last update is 1.0.4, can you find in fakku forum.
Use the japan version you don't have that problem.
Or you move the characters with out notice
where do i find the japanese version? the bug report forum for honey select unlimited says the latest patch is 1.0.2

Sioliz

Dec 28, 2017
I have no idea why I never tried checking out this game before, I've spent more time playing it than I have any other game from here. I do have a few questions that I can't find answers for;
What does breaking/destroying a girl do?
Are there any mods that add more maps?

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I'm working on my own game and want to use the HS animations. I've got loads of girls ready to go but am unsure HOW to record the animations. The shortcut mod will hide the UI by hitting the space bar, so I can run HS in full screen mode and just record the desktop if necessary. Is there any way to create videos straight from the game itself?

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
how do i download the illusion cards on the booru site?
The cards look like regular .png images, but there's USUALLY a lot of game data hidden away in them. Just download the cards into your c:\illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female folder. When you next start the game you can find the girls ready to be assigned to a room. If they AREN'T there and you've put them in the correct folder, the card is bad.
I included one of my cards to get you started! If she shows up in a different outfit you don't have her clothes installed in your game. I've installed mountains of clothes, shoes, swimsuits, etc - I can't even begin to tell you what I have.

U

User_561085

Is there a link that has all the parts together in one bundle or already together so no need to put the parts together yourself? I'm somewhat new to this sort of thing trying to make separated files work. I know there is the Fakku version but that doesn't have the DLC and I personally want the full package also not particularly fond of Mega on account of the download limit.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Is there a link that has all the parts together in one bundle or already together so no need to put the parts together yourself?
It does exist, but I don't remember where I found it. A group called FLASHBANGZ has uploaded a huge bundle with HS, HS Studo, HS NEO, and HS Party. All the uncensors, English Patches, etc are already installed. You still need to add things like clothing and other character customizations, but the grunt work is done.
Sorry I can't be more help, but I've had the game for over a year and simply don't remember where I found it. Possibly HongFire or IGG Games?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Is there a link that has all the parts together in one bundle or already together so no need to put the parts together yourself? I'm somewhat new to this sort of thing trying to make separated files work. I know there is the Fakku version but that doesn't have the DLC and I personally want the full package also not particularly fond of Mega on account of the download limit.
I don't know if this is what you are looking for. It's a torrent on a site called FitGirl Repacks. It contains the game plus the three official downloads, plus English and de-censor patch. For extra mods, you'll have to find and install yourself. I originally posted the link here:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
A quick heads up if the FitGirl torrent is giving you some problems. I just downloaded it (wanna see if it's smaller than the version I'm running. This game's TOUGH on my underpowered system!). The setup.exe file wasn't downloading properly for me. I had to go into the D/L folder and delete JUST THAT SMALL FILE, force a recheck, and download it again. It took 4 tries, but it's working now.

When I get the nards to see if I'll lose my current game I'll install it. I'm trying to make my own game using HS animations but have NO IDEA what I'm doing yet. The game's slow AF right now but at least it works!

U

User_561085

I don't know if this is what you are looking for. It's a torrent on a site called FitGirl Repacks. It contains the game plus the three official downloads, plus English and de-censor patch. For extra mods, you'll have to find and install yourself. I originally posted the link here:

Thanks for the help but I sadly don't do torrents not good at them is the thing. Regardless thanks for helping.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes