MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Okay cool my game is running now, thanks....

only problem is, there is graphics rendering problem. Background is totally black and all the girls look like shadow people, help?
I've never met this problem.
It is possible that the GPU does not support the game, switch to the internal one in the graphics performance of the game set to a minimum. Maybe you miss something in the pc.

Aug 28, 2017
upload_2018-6-8_22-38-17.png

This is the main screen on its lowest graphics setting.

upload_2018-6-8_22-39-35.png

and this is what the characters look like, on higher settings everything is black. Any idea what the issue might be? I just updated my driver its the 33/31 chipset for windows 7

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yes is HS and renpy, if you like to use HS it's better know how to make scene simple at begins after know how to make one advanced (very hard), the must part they use a simple scene.
If you like make ad anime version use koikatsu/koikatu chara studio it's the better version of hs neo, at moment there any mod for chara studio.
Okay cool my game is running now, thanks....

only problem is, there is graphics rendering problem. Background is totally black and all the girls look like shadow people, help?
Mate, where did you find the patch?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
View attachment 110238

This is the main screen on its lowest graphics setting.

View attachment 110240

and this is what the characters look like, on higher settings everything is black. Any idea what the issue might be? I just updated my driver its the 33/31 chipset for windows 7
that pink color.... it's like miss a file... like material
Are you update the game from the patch?
If is yes that mean you replace the all folder istant replace only file inside the folder....

Kibad

May 12, 2017
I am having trouble in using the launcher. I want to put at fullscreen and best quality but crashs.
-I can execute the game.
- i used the patch, didn´t tried without it first
the problem is the launcher.
Any way i can solve this?
Can i increase the graphics and fullscreen in another way?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I am having trouble in using the launcher. I want to put at fullscreen and best quality but crashs.
-I can execute the game.
- i used the patch, didn´t tried without it first
the problem is the launcher.
Any way i can solve this?
Can i increase the graphics and fullscreen in another way?
If the game crash that mean the problem is your pc
HS unlimited\UserData open setup.xml with notepad ++

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes