MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I put some female characters in the "chara/female" folder but I can't figure out how to load them in the game.

Also a more complicated issue: I have the Vive working for other VR titles but this one, after it triggers Steam VR, never loads into the "compositor" though it does start just never in the Vive. I see something seeming to load in the Vive headset but it never finished. Any ideas?
go in room->select the charaters->press exit and save-> select call girl
If the characters you have are made from the japan version, that characters don't work on unlimited version.
For the VR i can't help i don't have one.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Is there any difference between regular honey select (I have HS 1.11. It's old, I know, but when I applied the update patch, Studio NEO was missing the animation window and the classic honey studio stopped displaying any characters) and unlimited?
I don't feel like installing a 11+GB(100 GB limit service) game for the same thing.

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
I have a little question: I downloaded old wideslider mod (exactly V 6.1 with slider going to 200)
however when I save my character or when I want to change location (bathroom ...) my values change and do not stay at the one I put (they do not want to climb above 100 ...)
Does anyone know a solution?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
can someone tell me how to use the cards from booru?
are those even really characters or just pictures? I got the impression that there are pre made character files so i can add them in my game... but i don't find any way to do it

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
can someone tell me how to use the cards from booru?
are those even really characters or just pictures? I got the impression that there are pre made character files so i can add them in my game... but i don't find any way to do it
they are game char., download it

download the cards you want and put them in Userdata/char/female folder (where? open up illusion game/main folder)

Reactions: DJsona

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I have a couple of questions. Is this Unity only or the models created can be used for Renpy? I'm a total beginner so If someone wishes to tell me to fuck off, I will get it.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I assume you mean here; , the chara cards are png's, as some aren't HS cards, you try them and if they don't work it's often because they're for another illusion game. To use click on which card you like to go to it's page, right-click/drag to download, then go to; C:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect\UserData\chara [I'm on win10], place into female or male [obviously m=m/f=f]. Start HS, once in click begin game, then edit room, choose which chara to which room, save, exit, play

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have a couple of questions. Is this Unity only or the models created can be used for Renpy? I'm a total beginner so If someone wishes to tell me to fuck off, I will get it.
I do not use the Renpy program, but I use HS neo.
HS was created with the unity3d 5.3.5 or 5.5.3 graphics engine I do not remember exactly which version they used for HS. The HS files are decrypted with unity3d but this does not mean that they start in the unity3d program, you need to have tools to extract content in the game.
HS studio or neo allows you to perform screnshort of scenes created by you, from what I saw Renpy adds scenes so in theory it should work but without inserting various backgrounds and characters, just one screen for everything.
It is possible to create a VN with HS but in my opinion it is not convenient.
plugin work only the jap version.

PS: HS ins't easy to use, to have a better quality you need use a mod.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I do not use the Renpy program, but I use HS neo.
HS was created with the unity3d 5.3.5 or 5.5.3 graphics engine I do not remember exactly which version they used for HS. The HS files are decrypted with unity3d but this does not mean that they start in the unity3d program, you need to have tools to extract content in the game.
HS studio or neo allows you to perform screnshort of scenes created by you, from what I saw Renpy adds scenes so in theory it should work but without inserting various backgrounds and characters, just one screen for everything.
It is possible to create a VN with HS but in my opinion it is not convenient.
plugin work only the jap version.

PS: HS ins't easy to use, to have a better quality you need use a mod.
Thank you, you have been very helpful. The main reason why I ask, is because of this game:

Seems to use HS and Renpy. But I could be wrong.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you, you have been very helpful. The main reason why I ask, is because of this game:

Seems to use HS and Renpy. But I could be wrong.
Yes is HS and renpy, if you like to use HS it's better know how to make scene simple at begins after know how to make one advanced (very hard), the must part they use a simple scene.
If you like make ad anime version use koikatsu/koikatu chara studio it's the better version of hs neo, at moment there any mod for chara studio.

Reactions: Rando Civ
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes