j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I could do with some help. Due to a combined problem of having nerve damage which can make things difficult & having something mess my PC up, I need to reinstal H.S again. I'm wondering which & where I could find the most pre-modded H.S & the easiest mod packs as this would help me reduce time & trouble redoing it all. I realise that there's some in the first post, I just wonder if there's a better, more inclusive version. Thanks in advance for any help, etc

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi, I could do with some help. Due to a combined problem of having nerve damage which can make things difficult & having something mess my PC up, I need to reinstal H.S again. I'm wondering which & where I could find the most pre-modded H.S & the easiest mod packs as this would help me reduce time & trouble redoing it all. I realise that there's some in the first post, I just wonder if there's a better, more inclusive version. Thanks in advance for any help, etc
I personally would suggest grabbing the torrent from here:

I tried this version because when I unload and try to install it myself, I was left with a buggy mess. This works better! But I think I just have to conclude that my graphics card just ain't up to the task...

Sigh...

Reactions: SciGuy

SoMuchDasm

Aug 24, 2017
I can't for the life of me get this to launch. Every time I get black screen, error behind it, close it out. Go into Regedit delete the registry, no change. Patched all the launchers. What the hell am I missing?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
hey :) what kind of mods are out there?
are there mods for new position? Maybe some softcore stuff too? or like bob suggested any gangbang mods?
i currently have the "HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20" Release.
Are there any improves for quality or whatever?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
yeah but more than 2 girls is not possible as far as i know.
plus the variety what you can do with two girls is really small.
when you have normal sex the second girl is... i don't think she's even in the same room.
you have some options for the girls playing with theirself and maybe 3-4 optionals for theg roup stuff
and some with the male doubled too.
oh and not to forget: you need to had sex with Girl 1 at least one time if i recall correctly

which leeds me back to my question: any mods for a greater variety of position, quality upgrades or at least somethings that can get the girls wet? XD

Reactions: Grampsmagna

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Is there some kind of archive, where i can find new maps for it?
I have allmost ... 100 maps, but in some games, there are maps i didn't saw before. Of course there is the possibiltie, they made them by herself, but still ... my OCD tells me, there are more maps to collect.

If not, how are these maps made? Some kind of editor, or the good, old fashioned way via Daz/PS?

Thanks for the answers.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Some guy released a huge mod pack on hongfire, its 700+ mods or 43G worth of mods, you could download his version of H.S plus the mod pack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
This is great, and simple. Like seamless enough that i got it working on a mac via wineskin.
However due to that limitation I'm kinda stuck on installing any mods and the basic IPA.

Maybe someone could give me some advice on how i might get that running.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe using the word mod was wrong but i'm asking what's in this version of the game ?
Fakku version is 1.0.4 i think, the jap version is 1.20.
This is great, and simple. Like seamless enough that i got it working on a mac via wineskin.
However due to that limitation I'm kinda stuck on installing any mods and the basic IPA.

Maybe someone could give me some advice on how i might get that running.
Few mod work on fakku.
I use 64bit version.
For the main game
You need rename the folder Honey Select Unlimited_64_Data to HoneySelect_64_Data.
You need rename the launcher Honey Select Unlimited_64 to HoneySelect_64.
For studio
You need rename the folder Honey Unlimited Studio_64_Data to HoneyStudio_64_Data.
You need rename the launcher Honey Unlimited Studio_64 to HoneyStudio_64.
Drag and drop the launcher rename on IPA, ipa create a new launcher HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch).

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Fakku version is 1.0.4 i think, the jap version is 1.20.

Few mod work on fakku.
I use 64bit version.
For the main game
You need rename the folder Honey Select Unlimited_64_Data to HoneySelect_64_Data.
You need rename the launcher Honey Select Unlimited_64 to HoneySelect_64.
For studio
You need rename the folder Honey Unlimited Studio_64_Data to HoneyStudio_64_Data.
You need rename the launcher Honey Unlimited Studio_64 to HoneyStudio_64.
Drag and drop the launcher rename on IPA, ipa create a new launcher HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch).
I can't do drag & Drop of the launcher to the IPA. That's why i'm stuck.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I don't use mac so i can't help for that, sorry.
Thanks for trying anyhow. From what i can tell most mods are just placed into the plugins folder and will work once the IPA is activated.
I think the only way anyone could help me would be by having the launchers in this pack already having been adjusted by the IPA.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for trying anyhow. From what i can tell most mods are just placed into the plugins folder and will work once the IPA is activated.
I think the only way anyone could help me would be by having the launchers in this pack already having been adjusted by the IPA.
The most mod go in folder abdata and in list, the folder plugin usefull only if you need a specific thing.
I don't think that work. IPA patch dll from our game.
Can you create a dual boot and install windows only for play the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes