Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Roy12 don't work on HSU, to make work that mod you need at last 1.1.0 version of game. IF you need use roy12 mod you need the jap version with out 4k patch.
Can i ask you does this version of HS work for the mod?

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone have lower/compressed size of this one like the HS Unlimited that is posted here that is only 5gb

PainKiller

May 13, 2017
Does anyone knows how to unlock "break a girl" & " finding g spot" achivements?

Those are the only ones that I'm missing and by my life I can seem to unlock them.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
are there ISOs for this, for some reason when i DL the version on the OP it wont let me modify the files at all, so no mods or anything

U

User_561085

So I'm not particularly tech savvy but I am wondering if it's possible to find a translated copy of the two DLC add them to Unlimited and play them that way?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I'm not particularly tech savvy but I am wondering if it's possible to find a translated copy of the two DLC add them to Unlimited and play them that way?
If you need have a full update game, download the jap version instant unlimited version, simple.
Anyway i never try to install the dlc from JAP version for ENG version, is useless, can be lost all translation, crash the game, freeze the game, the list can be fuck off the entire game, ecc.. for me isn't a good idea update the jap file to eng file.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Is the 2018-03-08 updated links on first post the same as ?
No, the link in the first post contains only the base game and DLC's with no mods.

The one on Hongfire has the game, DLC and some mods. Exactly which mods are included, I can't say as I haven't downloaded the Hongfire version.

Reactions: dickless_hobo

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
hello guys, anyone can help me with the skintexmod clothes, i downloaded some taimanin saga suit but cant find where to put them. and if somebody can tell me how cards work. thx

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
hello guys, anyone can help me with the skintexmod clothes, i downloaded some taimanin saga suit but cant find where to put them. and if somebody can tell me how cards work. thx
go to appdata and place in cordinate.thats where the clothes go

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes