UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
The most mod go in folder abdata and in list, the folder plugin usefull only if you need a specific thing.
I don't think that work. IPA patch dll from our game.
Can you create a dual boot and install windows only for play the game.
I can't create a Dual Boot, But i might be able to use VirtualBox or something similar Just to modify the exe with the IPA.

From what i've read the IPA patch is only modifying the "Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe" and not the contents of and folders.
So in theory if someone were to do the IPA patch to ether "Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe" or "Honey Select Unlimited_32.exe(or even all of them), that are fresh out of the Zip file, I could then use them and the various mods and plugins that require that would work.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I can't create a Dual Boot, But i might be able to use VirtualBox or something similar Just to modify the exe with the IPA.

From what i've read the IPA patch is only modifying the "Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe" and not the contents of and folders.
So in theory if someone were to do the IPA patch to ether "Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe" or "Honey Select Unlimited_32.exe(or even all of them), that are fresh out of the Zip file, I could then use them and the various mods and plugins that require that would work.
I don't know what or where you read that but read this . There a reason why any download of HS are not patched with ipa.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know what or where you read that but read this . There a reason why any download of HS are not patched with ipa.
I mean i don't really understand coding so maybe i have no idea what i'm talking about. I guess I miss-understood that because it's editing code in the initial game exe, that it wasn't also editing and adding files to the various data folders.

Though i still think that in theory if someone were to IPA patch the whole thing and and then repackage it, it would still work.

I mostly just want to be able to Have a locked POV for the camera. Though there are various clothing and body mods i'd like to be able use also.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I mean i don't really understand coding so maybe i have no idea what i'm talking about. I guess I miss-understood that because it's editing code in the initial game exe, that it wasn't also editing and adding files to the various data folders.

Though i still think that in theory if someone were to IPA patch the whole thing and and then repackage it, it would still work.

I mostly just want to be able to Have a locked POV for the camera. Though there are various clothing and body mods i'd like to be able use also.
100% don't work

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well it doesn't work, since i can't run the unpatched 64bit version in the first place.

Thank you for the attempt. if you are still willing to test it on the 32bit, I'd certainly appreciate it.
for 32bit
I think only solution is a virtual box.

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018

Overview:
Illusion's/Fakku new 3D custom love simulator appears to be running at the forefront of the industry. The detailed body customization so you make the ideal heroine, improved textures, additional accessories, and you can further also add to the nature of the girl

Updated: 05/07/2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mod support:

DLC:

Download: - - -

Patch 1.0.2: -

Does this version have threesome?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
for 32bit
I think only solution is a virtual box.
Yeah, took me awhile But I got an 8.1 desktop running in virtual box and patched with IPA & Wide-Slider.
Then transfered the files back to my mac desktop and did a new WineWrap. And it's working.
Now i'm just gradually adding clothing/hair additions. Trying to find a good source of tail's, ears & horns though.
Also i really wish i could get it to run in fullscreen.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, took me awhile But I got an 8.1 desktop running in virtual box and patched with IPA & Wide-Slider.
Then transfered the files back to my mac desktop and did a new WineWrap. And it's working.
Now i'm just gradually adding clothing/hair additions. Trying to find a good source of tail's, ears & horns though.
Also i really wish i could get it to run in fullscreen.
If you use the jap version

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Huh, I'm customizing a character rn and I've noticed that anything that's see-through (like stockings and stuff) instead looks like a bumblefuck of pixels, this is also happening to other unity illusion games I have as well, anyone encountered this problem or found a solution to it?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Problem with room list

How can I remove girls listed on the Room Editor/Girls List that no longer have cards in userdata>chara>female.

I am using the version in this thread, with a few extra mods but no extra plugins. I have looked through various Help and Wiki entries but no help. Is there a file that I can delete or copy from the original downloaded rar files?

I think I did what a lot of new users might do and totally overpopulated my female characters. Lots of cards copied from various places and some revised versions saved through the game.

Then I decided to restart by deleting all cards and re adding only a few select honeys. However, the Girls List still has all the old cards listed. It will show a thumbnail but will not register this because there is no card data.

It is a pain to have to scroll through a long list and hope to find a true girl.

FlamingCygnet

May 26, 2018
ok,so...i apperently am very stupid...becuz i cant figure out how to install it...can someone give me like a vid link or something?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
ok,so...i apperently am very stupid
You do not install it.
You unpack the compressed files and follow the instructions on page one here.
click on the pink box Installation spoiler and there it is

Deusexmachine

Jul 27, 2017
Guys i can't extract the part 3 rar. When i unpack firs rar i take notification about I need to use part 2. after i have done it, the procces ends. in the end there is no place i use part 3.

Sorry about my bad english.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Guys i can't extract the part 3 rar. When i unpack firs rar i take notification about I need to use part 2. after i have done it, the procces ends. in the end there is no place i use part 3.
Winrar, or whichever archive program you use, automatically accesses and decompresses all the data in the set of archive files. The resulting folders are the contents of , in this case, all 3 parts.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Some guy released a huge mod pack on hongfire, its 700+ mods or 43G worth of mods, you could download his version of H.S plus the mod pack.

Thanks a lot for the info , download the game also from there - Download Extract and Play :FuckYea::D.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry for slow reply, the big new D/L wouldn't go full screen even with update, english launcher wouldn't work without HoneySelect_32, got that from the unlimited D/L, though that didn't work untill I realised that the creator had added 'unlimited' into every title. Fixed that, started english launcher, reset hs32 to full screen, this finally got the game started in right size. New problem, mods don't seem to match card requirements, including both preinstalled and when added , those in the megapack. No idea where full save vanished to, so in the end I D/Led an original H.S with DLC', etc, then overwrote with unlimiteds, added flashbangz version, threw 1.1 update on it, followed by megamod pack, then turned the whole fucking mess on, it works.. sort of but the mods for a lot of flashbangz are all over the place.
NOTE; I'm not trying to be mean, as it's possible that I've messed something up, I'm currently waiting for another version(which may just be a ripoff) by Dieking but the torrent is shit. I'll post again if I have any better news

ntblood

Jun 13, 2017
I put some female characters in the "chara/female" folder but I can't figure out how to load them in the game.

Also a more complicated issue: I have the Vive working for other VR titles but this one, after it triggers Steam VR, never loads into the "compositor" though it does start just never in the Vive. I see something seeming to load in the Vive headset but it never finished. Any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes