MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
well still learning lol.thought you make animates there cause it shows my chars and crap,i dont see anything about import in studio.il have to look up some teachings on it i guess .ty again

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
was liking this game but after using slider when i go to save my girls grow a little before save.tried to make them short as hell but doesnt save that way

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
was liking this game but after using slider when i go to save my girls grow a little before save.tried to make them short as hell but doesnt save that way
WTF??? I don't think is a wide slider problem.
I use HS for 2 year and this the first time i see this.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
WTF??? I don't think is a wide slider problem.
I use HS for 2 year and this the first time i see this.
i dont know lol. love the game but my girls if lets say are 5ft 6 normally and i drop them to 4ft6 (all the way down to 0 on scale)when i hit save they go to somewhere between the 2 sizes before i can save. when i reload them and see if changes took pace the scale is no longer at zero.so not sure why.i may just start all over and do the mods over again .hope slider soon works for unlimited and hope some one makes a mod so i can move my chars from here to there.i tried the fully loaded version today of play home. its cool all mods in it but my main guy has no head but when i do bangs on a girl the other 2 guys have heads but main dont lol.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i dont know lol. love the game but my girls if lets say are 5ft 6 normally and i drop them to 4ft6 (all the way down to 0 on scale)when i hit save they go to somewhere between the 2 sizes before i can save. when i reload them and see if changes took pace the scale is no longer at zero.so not sure why.i may just start all over and do the mods over again .hope slider soon works for unlimited and hope some one makes a mod so i can move my chars from here to there.i tried the fully loaded version today of play home. its cool all mods in it but my main guy has no head but when i do bangs on a girl the other 2 guys have heads but main dont lol.
This never happen to me, the mod work perfect to me. Can you exsplain how install the mod?
Abou the head of male, maybe you use shortcuts plugin , press again the key P or O. The card game of jap version don't work on unlimited version both are different version.
Jap version 1.20 final update of the game
Fakku version 1.0.2 last update of the game

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
This never happen to me, the mod work perfect to me. Can you exsplain how install the mod?
Abou the head of male, maybe you use shortcuts plugin , press again the key P or O. The card game of jap version don't work on unlimited version both are different version.
Jap version 1.20 final update of the game
Fakku version 1.0.2 last update of the game
on playhome full modded version i just restarted game and guy has head now i just did a patch launch on it so all good there now.in hs illusion i copied all wideslider folders and such and pasted them in honey select folder and hit yes on replace files.did i do that right?thern i ran the wideslider patch

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
on playhome full modded version i just restarted game and guy has head now i just did a patch launch on it so all good there now.in hs illusion i copied all wideslider folders and such and pasted them in honey select folder and hit yes on replace files.did i do that right?thern i ran the wideslider patch
they are at zero but scale says i can drop them down to -10 i was trying to make a midget.can we not go below zero?if not then i guess everything is fine unless i maybe need a bone mod to make smaller?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
they are at zero but scale says i can drop them down to -10 i was trying to make a midget.can we not go below zero?if not then i guess everything is fine unless i maybe need a bone mod to make smaller?
Wide slider allow to change the parameters of our characters from -10 to 200, normaly the game change only 0 to 100.
Can you use shortcuts plugin to change even more, but can't be saved.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Wide slider allow to change the parameters of our characters from -10 to 200, normaly the game change only 0 to 100.
Can you use shortcuts plugin to change even more, but can't be saved.
yes i no how that goes.is there a way i can make a card of midget size chars that wont need adjustments fitting on guys during game?
added bone mods so now i can make them during scene smaller but thats a lot of work during scenes scaling and moving around to make man and girl fit during sex.seems like from scene to scene i have to adjust it.thanks for your time .ill play around a little with bone text ands see what happens.i made a copy of it in case i screw up.like i said im trying to learn all this building chars.then learn more about animatiions.thanks again

Zubzero52

Feb 2, 2018
So i just started and i hope i dont offend anbody in asking on what mods do i need to to make most of the character cards online (booru) work?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While I know from what PoV many members here are coming from, I am glad "Fakku" did this HS version (add-ons will come later, looking forward to it, esp Party). I never got HS working alright despite caution and several tries, while HS unlimited purrs like a kitten. So thumbs up and waiting for add-ons (Party and so on) and mods like size slider.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
While I know from what PoV many members here are coming from, I am glad "Fakku" did this HS version (add-ons will come later, looking forward to it, esp Party). I never got HS working alright despite caution and several tries, while HS unlimited purrs like a kitten. So thumbs up and waiting for add-ons (Party and so on) and mods like size slider.
Bah, funny people say that, when HSU is the base game of the jap version:rolleyes:. HS have only 2 big update, party and battle arena, battle arena nobody used, party only the big reason to update the game. After that 2 update the game stop to have update. HSU don't support HiR, for who learn make scene o create mod for studio or neo, with out that program it's very useless use studio.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Bah, funny people say that, when HSU is the base game of the jap version:rolleyes:. HS have only 2 big update(...)
I know what you mean, but all the add-ons and mods are useless, if it does not function correctly on my PC configuration, despite trying various combinations and stuff.
HS unlimited I installed and it ran on first try and up to now not a single "hickup".
So yes, it might be limited compared to HS "Standard" until mods arrive and Fakku completes their versions of Party and Battle, but it runs!

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
So does Wide Slider work on the Unlimited version? because I downloaded it and applied it to the main folder but when I try to click the patch example: HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch it always says something like:

could not find HoneySelect64.exe or something like that...I've tried putting the game folder somewhere else...installed the Wide Slider again but the patcher still doesn't work...that means I can always see the custom modded characters having that pink eye mask thing...

need help on making Wide Slider work

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I know what you mean, but all the add-ons and mods are useless, if it does not function correctly on my PC configuration, despite trying various combinations and stuff.
HS unlimited I installed and it ran on first try and up to now not a single "hickup".
So yes, it might be limited compared to HS "Standard" until mods arrive and Fakku completes their versions of Party and Battle, but it runs!
I installed HS jap version on two PC. One with this config lenovo g580, intel core celtor dual core 1.67, 6 gb ram, intel hd 400, OS windows 10 ( lag but i can create mod and use studio and neo version)
Acer aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4, intel I5 7200U 2.5ghz to 3.1ghz, Nividia 940mx 2GB GDDR5, 8 GB RAM, OS windows 10 work like a charm
the game work with installation version and with repack version.
Maybe the problem was the game you download that time. The most mod are made from jap file.
So does Wide Slider work on the Unlimited version? because I downloaded it and applied it to the main folder but when I try to click the patch example: HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch it always says something like:

could not find HoneySelect64.exe or something like that...I've tried putting the game folder somewhere else...installed the Wide Slider again but the patcher still doesn't work...that means I can always see the custom modded characters having that pink eye mask thing...

need help on making Wide Slider work
No always work but try this
Try this rename the folder Honey Select Unlimited_64_Data to HoneySelect_64_Data for the main game
Rename Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe to HoneySelect_64.exe for the main game
If dosn't work use the jap version (any mod work on the jap version)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I tried searching the word "mods" and a lot came out so I'll just ask here, where can I find the mods for this and how do I install em? Thks

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I tried searching the word "mods" and a lot came out so I'll just ask here, where can I find the mods for this and how do I install em? Thks
IPA and wide slider work, but some mod dosn't work all.
Tested roy12 characters and dont work, tested more slot id work (i think), Tested HiR and nope, Tested some mod for the main game and huge nope. Tested some map for studio and work. Please use the jap version instant.
I use 64 bit
Renomate the folder Honey Unlimited Studio_64_Data to HoneyStudio_64_Data
Renomate the exe Honey Unlimited Studio_64 to HoneyStudio_64
Drag and drop the exe renomate to IPA.exe, launche the game from the new launcher.

Add the file map in \abdata\map run the new launcher to active the mod.

Reactions: VincentYamato

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
No always work but try this
Try this rename the folder Honey Select Unlimited_64_Data to HoneySelect_64_Data for the main game
Rename Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe to HoneySelect_64.exe for the main game
If dosn't work use the jap version (any mod work on the jap version)
Meh, I'll just install the Japanese version found here...at least it's complete with most of the patches and all mods work there...thanks for the reply anyway...

Shouldn't have expected more from an english release...most of the time they are barebones...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes