MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How did you check this, i'm also having problems with the launcher.
So I've been playing this game the past week and all of a sudden when I open the game it's shows a black screen with the cursor there. I don't understand why that is, anyone have a solution?
Frist are update your sistem to windows 7 to 10? Are you update the game fro the patch?
Try install again the in a different folder
For example install the game on disck D instant disck C. OR Downgrade you OS. OR install the patch.
Just installed on both my virtual machine and desktop and the same thing happens. Black screen and gold mouse, game doesnt run. All the files seem to be there and the main menu opens just fine.
Read up
How did you check this, i'm also having problems with the launcher.
The mod, card game from the jap version don't work on unlimited version.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
no i didnt use anything gray meaning when u see list of clothes and run mouse over them they highlight and can be clicked.skirts are not clickable .i have wideslide but not more slots
Mmmm.. Sorry i don't get so much.
The list of the editor are gray when you select a mod are invisible?
Maybe you install the mod in wrong way or as a say miss something. I really don't know what mod you use.

Reactions: danny19

onincubus

Apr 26, 2018
Frist are update your sistem to windows 7 to 10? Are you update the game fro the patch?
Try install again the in a different folder
For example install the game on disck D instant disck C. OR Downgrade you OS. OR install the patch.

Read up

The mod, card game from the jap version don't work on unlimited version.
I am reading up, hence why i am here, i dont know where else to look. Where is this patch, is it in this thread i read every page.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
For some reason, some of the files got deleted even though I don't remember ever deleting anything. I just reinstalled it and no more black screen.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
says u can use wideslider here but its not working for me.and clues as to why or which slider version i need.ty

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
not sure whats going on with my game but have to make new copy again.i used sbx2.5 everything was fine,then added the 3.3 ipa all good there.once i tried the slider it wouldnt let me use it to go smaller builds,so i upgraded the version of slider i started with and still no difference.i also used the shortcut plugin and now when i go to scenes it doesnt give me a chance to go through scene before it autos itself to different scenes randomly.can anyone help me as well give me order of to put mods in and which ones actually work with this.please.i went through everything i could find and followed all directions asnd invested way too much time trying to get it set up right.thanks

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
not sure whats going on with my game but have to make new copy again.i used sbx2.5 everything was fine,then added the 3.3 ipa all good there.once i tried the slider it wouldnt let me use it to go smaller builds,so i upgraded the version of slider i started with and still no difference.i also used the shortcut plugin and now when i go to scenes it doesnt give me a chance to go through scene before it autos itself to different scenes randomly.can anyone help me as well give me order of to put mods in and which ones actually work with this.please.i went through everything i could find and followed all directions asnd invested way too much time trying to get it set up right.thanks
IF you use fakku version, you don't need sbx 2.5, The fakku version is already uncensored (some bug from the male dick).
I high recommend to use the jap version, can you use any mod with out problem.

The last version of wide slider is 0.8.3.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
IF you use fakku version, you don't need sbx 2.5, The fakku version is already uncensored (some bug from the male dick).

im learning on the jap version,have a few mods on it so ill redo unlimited without the sbx and try slider i saw on a fakku type page slider works but just not futa style which im not into anyways.thank you

danny19

Jul 20, 2017

ok cant use slider in unlimited now,i dl the ipa then slider what i do wrong?thought if u change names of the folders its suppose to work.oh well maybe soon someone will give us more girls as well slider :(

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
im learning on the jap version,have a few mods on it so ill redo unlimited without the sbx and try slider i saw on a fakku type page slider works but just not futa style which im not into anyways.thank you
we need more girls for fakku.is there any anywhere?
Some mod need a specific version of the game, Fakku version is 1.0.2 no dlc, some mod to make work need dlc installed.
For now HSU don't support HiR a magic program for add item for Studio and neo

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Some mod need a specific version of the game, Fakku version is 1.0.2 no dlc, some mod to make work need dlc installed.
For now HSU don't support HiR a magic program for add item for Studio and neo
im not worried about studio or neo for now im still learning customizing.just sucks cant make models i want in unlimited without slider :(.studio i am clueless lol to making animations.but one day i hope i learn

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
im not worried about studio or neo for now im still learning customizing.just sucks cant make models i want in unlimited without slider :(.studio i am clueless lol to making animations.but one day i hope i learn
Dude, studio or neo don't make animation..... there a plugin to import few animation. IF you need import animation you need learn miku miku dance and import on HS. Use studio is very easy but very very very limited, other hand neo is better but a little hard if you don't have a clear idea what you create.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Dude, studio or neo don't make animation..... there a plugin to import few animation. IF you need import animation you need learn miku miku dance and import on HS. Use studio is very easy but very very very limited, other hand neo is better but a little hard if you don't have a clear idea what you create.
well still learning lol.thought you make animates there cause it shows my chars and crap,i dont see anything about import in studio.il have to look up some teachings on it i guess .ty again

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes