MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
but i'm italian at least i need an english translation.....
Beh, guarda esiste una traduzione per la versione giapponese. Con la versione giapponese potrai far funzionare le mod, diversamente dalla versione di fakku le mod non funzioneranno.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
quindi devo scaricare questa versione di honey?
Si.
Ti consiglio di non usare la 4k patch se vuoi usare le mod di roy12. Ti consiglierei di installare la mod wide slider 0.8.3 anche di installere more slot id 1.3.

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
aiutooooo...mod wide slider 0.8.3 e more slot id 1.3......li vado a cercare? sorrido....
devo studiare parecchio vedo, pensa che volevo usare daz3d o poser.....un po ostici

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
aiutooooo...mod wide slider 0.8.3 e more slot id 1.3......li vado a cercare? sorrido....
devo studiare parecchio vedo, pensa che volevo usare daz3d o poser.....un po ostici

Ti consiglio di utilizzare HSPE questo plugin aiuta tantissimo nel creare pose

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
So I've been playing this game the past week and all of a sudden when I open the game it's shows a black screen with the cursor there. I don't understand why that is, anyone have a solution?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Strange......
Are you drag and drop the launcher HoneySelect_64/32 on IPA.exe? you don't need launch the program IPA.exe but only drop the launcher of the game on IPA.exe
when i did that it opened up and i got a oops this shouldnt have happened,

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok why did all my flare pleated and summer skirts show in gray now?i installed evening dresses and another dress and they were both invisible when i tried them on so i took those back out and thats when skirts seem to be gone.no i didnt remove wrong codes just to say.

onincubus

Apr 26, 2018
Just installed on both my virtual machine and desktop and the same thing happens. Black screen and gold mouse, game doesnt run. All the files seem to be there and the main menu opens just fine.

onincubus

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys, I had a problem with the launcher but I checked what install directory it was pointed to and changed the game to that directory. I trying to get my girls from version 1.20 over to the fakku version. Anybody knows how you can do that?
How did you check this, i'm also having problems with the launcher.

Reactions: IDK2906!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
ok why did all my flare pleated and summer skirts show in gray now?i installed evening dresses and another dress and they were both invisible when i tried them on so i took those back out and thats when skirts seem to be gone.no i didnt remove wrong codes just to say.
Possibility for invisible dress
ID conflict, CAD conflict, miss some mod like more slot id and wide slider.
You say your dress are gray it's possible you use image based light v4xx.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Possibility for invisible dress
ID conflict, CAD conflict, miss some mod like more slot id and wide slider.
You say your dress are gray it's possible you use image based light v4xx.
no i didnt use anything gray meaning when u see list of clothes and run mouse over them they highlight and can be clicked.skirts are not clickable .i have wideslide but not more slots

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes