JackLndn

Apr 15, 2018
There are changes. The ones i mentioned... And it was done with permission from the original creator, i think they even worked together.
Sure, but if your going to overtly market a shit re-release with nothing "noticeably" different within, then what the point of releasing it all (other than taking money)? A whole new DLC or 4k resolution upgrade would show some actual initiative, but this is just simply simple; nothing outrageously innovative or great that implies an actual change in the product. I think most people coming to this thread are asking the question, "is there any perdurant changes in this version worth upgrading for". And I think the answer is a simple no; given, you already have every DLC and the latest HF patch.

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Sure, but if your going to overtly market a shit re-release with nothing "noticeably" different within, then what the point of releasing it all (other than taking money)? A whole new DLC or 4k resolution upgrade would show some actual initiative, but this is just simply simple; nothing outrageously innovative or great that implies an actual change in the product. I think most people coming to this thread are asking the question, "is there any perdurant changes in this version worth upgrading for". And I think the answer is a simple no; given, you already have every DLC and the latest HF patch.
There are "noticeably" different changes with the game. You're just trying to rant about something which is a non-issue. It has updated assets/textures for the male's penis, as well as the extra content i've mentioned previously. If you dislike the game still, go on ahead and dislike it. But the fact is, there are improvements/additions to the original game, in this release. Just please stop moaning like a ho' about it to me.

JackLndn

Apr 15, 2018
There are "noticeably" different changes with the game. You're just trying to rant about something which is a non-issue. It has updated assets/textures for the male's penis, as well as the extra content i've mentioned previously. If you dislike the game still, go on ahead and dislike it. But the fact is, there are improvements/additions to the original game, in this release. Just please stop moaning like a ho' about it to me.
Ouch, didn't mean hurt your frail heart. Just saying what most are thinking when it comes to re-downloading shit the already have. You just happened to be the means to do so. Stop crying its not a big deal ; }

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
I just installed a lot of mods! The game runs perfectly fine, the only problem is some of my base items are replaced. For example in swimwear with the bottoms the none is replaced. Can someone help me out? Is there a specific easy way to deal with this without removing every mod?
Sincerely

*Problem Solved: Some items had the same id just used HS SlotID

Last edited:

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the 'get caught creeping or peeping' achievement? I have tried everything I can think of, but it just won't trigger. It's the only achievement I'm missing, other than 'see all of Sitri's sex scenes'.

Reactions: f95test

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
I'm still confused

what it is actually? some kind of new release?
what is the difference between this version released by Illusion x Fakku with the previous one released by Illusion itself?
is there any relation with the version 1.20?
is this a whole game or just a character creator / customization?
is all mods from 1.20 can be use in this version?

sorry for such a stupid questions, I hope someone can help me

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'm still confused

what it is actually? some kind of new release?
what is the difference between this version released by Illusion x Fakku with the previous one released by Illusion itself?
is there any relation with the version 1.20?
is this a whole game or just a character creator / customization?
is all mods from 1.20 can be use in this version?

sorry for such a stupid questions, I hope someone can help me
There not stupid because the HS isn´t easy to do this right. Most importent never install MF or EMF patches from Illusion use IPA. Anyway 1.20 is the right game to install. I just post 100% save game and a Text where you find all require mods. I post some pages before all mods and how to install read under "pastbin or Illusion HS game" all links are there.
Try to download 1.20 from mega not work for me. There is a torrent file " Fit Girl" just google "Honey select 1.20 torrent"
version 1.20+DLC+Extras repack version. I found this HoneySelect [All-In-One Re-Pack] is english with all mods Folder and updates version called 1.6 from pastbin 5 month ago. Forget Fakku for the moment later you can use his VR game. But I´m sure you are busy for long time if you see my links and install all. Plugins and Utility first than mods. As mutch as you like. You can import cards over 10000 cards your choice link also there.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone mind telling me how to unlock ahegao, I've noticed some other "works" have had ahegao, so I'm wondering if it's something unlockable or you need to modify the character for it in some way

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I have a dumb question that I haven't seen addressed elsewhere. I've poked around in the creation options and created about a half dozen girls so far, but I have not found a way to "zoom in" on their faces during the creation stage to see the customization options up close for their eyes, mouth, etc... Is there a way to do this that I am just overlooking?

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
There not stupid because the HS isn´t easy to do this right. Most importent never install MF or EMF patches from Illusion use IPA. Anyway 1.20 is the right game to install. I just post 100% save game and a Text where you find all require mods. I post some pages before all mods and how to install read under "pastbin or Illusion HS game" all links are there.
Try to download 1.20 from mega not work for me. There is a torrent file " Fit Girl" just google "Honey select 1.20 torrent"
version 1.20+DLC+Extras repack version. I found this HoneySelect [All-In-One Re-Pack] is english with all mods Folder and updates version called 1.6 from pastbin 5 month ago. Forget Fakku for the moment later you can use his VR game. But I´m sure you are busy for long time if you see my links and install all. Plugins and Utility first than mods. As mutch as you like. You can import cards over 10000 cards your choice link also there.

I already have the version 1.20

I just confused, what is the difference between this version and the 1.20

is it the same? or added some new stuff? uncensored? proper english translation?

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I have a dumb question that I haven't seen addressed elsewhere. I've poked around in the creation options and created about a half dozen girls so far, but I have not found a way to "zoom in" on their faces during the creation stage to see the customization options up close for their eyes, mouth, etc... Is there a way to do this that I am just overlooking?
You hold right click and move the mouse left and right

Reactions: Yojiro76 and anomic

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
I'm new to this game, don't know the mechanics so anyone can tell me how i get threesome (MFF And MMF) scene? what I have to do?
or maybe there is a mod that open all kind of animations?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes