macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
When clicking edit room "girl list" is empty. Can't add girl so i cant play. Any help?
you have 2 column, right one is the "reserve" of girls, you need to select one in there and clic the <<<< arrow in middle for transfert that girl in middle column ( mid collumn is your actual room setting list ), then save (dont forget)
if you dont have girls in the right column, you need to download and install some. mostly just download a card ( if its not a modded chars) and put the cards in the folder :

game instal path / userdata / chara / female( or male) / ....

card must be in a specific .png format, in a specific size ( the game use the data of the card, soo you cant just take a random pics and cut/resize it for make a card, the card need to be make in the game )

of course, you can also create your own girl, in the game and then save her, she will appear in the right column, and then you transfer her

Reactions: orion77

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Why you dont´t read the forum isn´t big with 12 pages. All your problems are gone. Than you know there isn´t a Problem on FAKKU webside the game himself alone is a problem.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello, I've recently downloaded this game and I'm wondering how to make this work for my VR headset. I've got the Asus VR from Windows Mixed Reality, and even though it works with any game from steam (via SteamVR), this one doesn't seem to work for some reason. If I open the OculusRift version it simply opens it on desktop, if I open the Vive version, it also opens up SteamVR but then it says "HoneySelect.exe not responding) as a message on SteamVR, which leaves the game open on desktop but not working on VR. Anybody care to tell me what should I do? I've downloaded this version for that sole purpose yet I can't seem to make it work :(
i just asked that like 5 posts above o.0
the answer is below that.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
i don't if this is already solved but how do i install custom made characters from regular non vr game?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The torrent is taking a dump all over itself. There is 2.8% of it that keeps failing a check. The torrent will download to 100%, check itself, and change it's status to 97.2%. Looking at the file list, the part of the torrent with the erroneous block of data is the optional 4k skin diffuse initial pack. Probably not strictly necessary, but whatever. After about 9 attempts, it managed to get a valid copy of that block. Basically, people are running torrent programs that don't check the downloads and at least 9 people had bad data since my client blocks the people giving bad data 1 by 1.

I will seed it for a month or so with the healthy data to try and offset that. In the mean time, here is a seperate download for that 4k pack:

Last edited:

Mogar

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know what's going on with my game. Everything seems to run fine until I call the first girl. I can get to the map selection screen, but the girl just stands there with her arms outstretched. And if I click the 'h-scene' button, nothing happens. Super frustrating that I can create all the girls I want but can't do anything with them. Has anyone else had this problem? As far as I know I've installed all the needed patches and translations in the right order.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
I think in this forum, there should be a topic that allows you to share cards between the people who have this game.

Shadow255

Mar 17, 2018
This is a Zip file and a repack version very small like the version before here 1.20+DLC+extras there is nothing to install just extract to the drive you want that´s all. I just check this my self, never put something together. My game have IPA never use MF file with some mods in. Use the IPA system and these game here can´t handle all utility+ plugins and mods to play this game in full function.

D:/Illusion/HoneySelect work fine too /for those who havent empty space on C drive or use it only for os

Reactions: ponyguy

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
I've got one card to work out of about 30 I've tried from this site. What's the secret?
i guess the most explainable thing is mods.
cards in this forum will probably be the same 1 working out of 30 since people use mods.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
this not enough?
It's very simple. The difficulty to find the Honey Select Unlimied cards is very big because I searched through this site and it was difficult to find some decent card. For those who do not know, on this site there are various games cards developed by Illusion, not only the HS and HSU and the categories are inaccurate, which quite similar to .

JackLndn

Apr 15, 2018
This version was published thanks to Fakku, with English localization, has some new assets, VR support (both HTC Vive + Oculus Rift), and has no DRM. Also, no pixel censorship on the vaginas.
Sooooo...... nothings changed? Don't we have all that stuff already (thanks to mods)? Developer is really piggybacking off everybody's hard work. I say we pirate the shit out of this shit!

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Sooooo...... nothings changed? Don't we have all that stuff already (thanks to mods)? Developer is really piggybacking off everybody's hard work. I say we pirate the shit out of this shit!
There are changes. The ones i mentioned... And it was done with permission from the original creator, i think they even worked together.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes