brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I already have the version 1.20

I just confused, what is the difference between this version and the 1.20

is it the same? or added some new stuff? uncensored? proper english translation?
This version is the official version released from FAKKU in partnership with Illusion (so you won't need the Applocale shit and stuff. Just double click the .exe and you're good to go) and it's just the base game with no mods and no DLC whatsoever, only the full uncensoring for male and female parts and of course the english translation made by FAKKU and not from a fan. For the DLC's you'll have to wait.. I don't know how long; for the mods unfortunately it's still not 100% compatible with them so most of the mods that you're already using with the jap/eng fan-translated version of the game (the 1.20. This one is 1.00 probably), will not be compatible, at all.

Long story short, stick with the original japanese game that has been translated, which have all of the DLC and support all of the mods released 'till now. Don't even bother download this.

I'm new to this game, don't know the mechanics so anyone can tell me how i get threesome (MFF And MMF) scene? what I have to do?
or maybe there is a mod that open all kind of animations?
Threesome as far as I know, it's not available in "Story mode" - or maybe it is, but just within certain events that are not easy to trigger. Otherwise can only be done in "Studio" mode, the other function of illusion that let you create the scene that you want and nothing more.

Reactions: Krosos

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Forgive my extreme noobness but 1. Is there any guide to breaking/damaging a girl (get ahegao?) and 2 someplace that tells me step by step how to download/install a custom girl? I once saw this website and been wanting to install it's cards since, but I can't manage.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Forgive my extreme noobness but I downloaded HS unlimited and I've been struggling for some stuff 1. Is there any guide to breaking/damaging a girl (get ahegao?) and 2 someplace that tells me step by step how to download/install a custom girl? I once saw this website and been wanting to install it's cards since, but I can't manage.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Forgive my extreme noobness but I downloaded HS unlimited and I've been struggling for some stuff 1. Is there any guide to breaking/damaging a girl (get ahegao?) and 2 someplace that tells me step by step how to download/install a custom girl? I once saw this website and been wanting to install it's cards since, but I can't manage.

Surprised that this isn't linked in the OP, but check this out:

Under the card on the left, you'll see a link to Anime Sharing. I'm sure you'll find discussions on this game there. I'm surprised that there isn't a Hongfire discussion in the wiki, but you might find something at that site.

Good luck! If you need more help, I'm sure someone here would be able to help you to figure it out!

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
I'm new to this game and was wondering if there is a way to download pre-made characters and install them. I clicked the link on the first page for "pre-made characters" but I don't see a way to download them. (I'm a noob)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hmm, I thought Fakku killed itself when it started charging people to look at hentai. I guess not tho if they're doing projects with Illusion.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well f¨k... I tried modding it, but I only ended up trying to recover my state but I still lost my girl cards. Including that cute girl I finally broke. Anyone know how to speed up a girl's breaking´process? Also, any news on the ahegao?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well f¨k... I tried modding it, but I only ended up trying to recover my state but I still lost my girl cards. Including that cute girl I finally broke. Anyone know how to speed up a girl's breaking´process? Also, any news on the ahegao?

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a trick to get this to work with the vive? I start it and the only thing visible in the HMB is the standard loading screen. The manual says it can't be used with steam but steam launches when the vive is activated.

U

User_561085

The group options are in a DLC, I believe. That's not included in the release that was posted here, but they're working on it from what I've read,
So the DLC isn't released yet or is yet to be bundled with this download of HSU yet?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
wish i could get other honey select games as easy as this one was.but i still cant get those to dl right for me.so far i like this one.models are easy to make.is there more to do besides build girls and sex them?whats the diff between Honey Select Unlimited VR Vive_64 and oculus? i cant seem to do anything there but spank and pose. unlimited is main game correct? and studio i create shit?sorry so many questions .i never played a creation game b4.had to wait for better computer

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok so 1 download and you get other versions for different game devices like xbox.studio i have no ckue what to do there.i set girl up in room and all can do is auto?what is studio for?otherwise in the game itself i have several models started just havent gotten to breaking them as of yet.so half of everything downloaded can be deleted like the 2 vr parts,oculus and viv?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok i can make and enjoy models but cant figure out what to do in neo as well studio.can anyone give me tips please?ty

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i dl the illusion game as well.couple of the dl packages there i cant figure out same as here.i got cards for illusion so i hv some neat chars but those cards wont work in this one :(

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
thought this had english translation.only one box is in english and its the option where you use 2 men with the girl

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes