beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
yea i fixed it ..........i had installed EMF patch that made everything in a non working stage
I told already and explain above many times never Install EMF or MF with IPA. Install all Pugins and Utility tools first before install mods. Its quiet simple if you follow the instruction. MF and EMF destroy basic structure of this game.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@ & @crugh2112 try Custom Maid 3D2 or newer Custom Order Maid 3D2 - much better games than last Illusion games. There will be official ENG version for COM3D2 later in the year. For now you have some translated story and Machine Translation.

Illusion SUX BAD for some years now (when they start to use Unity engine -> no gameplay, tragic optimization, BUGS).
They are GOOD posers (for RPGM games i.e.) but VERY BAD games (simple VN with TOO MUCH GRINDING).
IMHO they best games were Artificial Academy 2 (2014), Sexy Beach series (2nd - 2003 and 3rd - 2006). Now they produce game similar to Artificial Academy but simpler (if I understood posts on HF correctly).

This looks like if somebody play only a part of Honey select instead HS pro with all function. One of the best in Patreon now is based on this "mythic manor" and many more games. To compare AAA games with HS is a joke but a bad one. He even understand grind´s or VN. Better stay away from games you never understand

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
This looks like if somebody play only a part of Honey select instead HS pro with all function. One of the best in Patreon now is based on this "mythic manor" and many more games.
As I wrote - Illusion games NOW are GOOD posers for comics/VN but have BAD gameplay for normal pp (no story or very simple).
I am GAMER, not amateurish Eroge/Comics producer so for me they are bad :p
But it's true that when you track Illusion Games topics on other forums (HF, AS) most people are crying because Poser Studio addon for Honey Select and PlayHome were delayed to 3-6 months after game release.

To compare AAA games with HS is a joke but a bad one. He even understand grind´s or VN. Better stay away from games you never understand
Illusion Software, Kiss and REAL are 3 non-AAA EROGE company. They are quite small studios. They started working on Unity Engine on the same time (2012??) and before all had their own simple 3D Engines.
Unfortunately REAL almost went down after going to Unity (on Friday they will maybe announce next game) and Illusion started to make HS "like" games.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
You have IPA install. If you don´t what it is read in illusion mods forum. You have to drag all start exe. over IPA exe to start the game 1 time otherwise mods are not working in all system like wide-slider with 200% need IPA it is written in mods as well to work correct. Short cut plugin need IPA to work first IPA install never MF patch please. IPA Illusion Plugin Architecture.
Your lucky day: All in one go first _ Please see all require plugins under pastbin link. VERY importent.
Check all mods again under Illusion forum HS to get more info and update if there done. ok. Mega don´t work take torrent. Anyway the is a torrent about 16 GB + extras means with 4 Folder all Mods Utility´s Plugins and how to do.

2. Just all info Mega is down on the first link use torrent.
Info side
Does this mean that HS Unlimited is obsolete? Should I just download this linked torrent and fix it up from there?
On another note, I did get the IPS working, but the desired shortcut buttons do not work. When loading a futa model nothing happens.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
has anyone tried to play it in VR? (Oculus rift)
The game doesn't start up on my rift headset and all i can see from my rift headset is the loading hourglass.
The game starts up at my pcs monitor instead even tho i run Honey Select Unlimited VR Oculus_64
Anybody got any ideas?

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
You have IPA install. If you don´t what it is read in illusion mods forum. You have to drag all start exe. over IPA exe to start the game 1 time otherwise mods are not working in all system like wide-slider with 200% need IPA it is written in mods as well to work correct. Short cut plugin need IPA to work first IPA install never MF patch please. IPA Illusion Plugin Architecture.
Your lucky day: All in one go first _ Please see all require plugins under pastbin link. VERY importent.
Check all mods again under Illusion forum HS to get more info and update if there done. ok. Mega don´t work take torrent. Anyway the is a torrent about 16 GB + extras means with 4 Folder all Mods Utility´s Plugins and how to do.

2. Just all info Mega is down on the first link use torrent.
Info side
Nevermind my other reply. The problem was the HS Unlimited edition. Simply uninstalled that and modded the other game from scratch. Thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right way!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo what is the storyline of this game?
they are no specific story properly.
its more a sandbox free brothel where you create your own girl ( good amount of customization, and lots of mods ), put them in rooms and let them live, you can go check and ask to fuck them, or let them come to you randomly when they want.
relation is part of the game, keep good with them and you will be rewarded, get bad/ dont care of them and they will hate you ( even spawn with a knife or a tazer lol )

its ILLUSION, they mostly create this kind of fuck-fest fan service game

Reactions: madarapotato

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Is there way to pose characters and place them in scenes like you would in DAZ?

I've played around in Studio and the options seem very limited. I'm assuming you need to be using Neo or a mod?
If you have all animation install and backgrounds there are a lot you can do with studio. Sudio Neo let create your own animation and storys if you spend time. For all of this you need HS with IPA never MF or EMF break the basic game. I give already a list from pastbin just 1-3 pages before.

Reactions: pinkmatter

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
has anyone tried to play it in VR? (Oculus rift)
The game doesn't start up on my rift headset and all i can see from my rift headset is the loading hourglass.
The game starts up at my pcs monitor instead even tho i run Honey Select Unlimited VR Oculus_64
Anybody got any ideas?
Yes i download this "unlimited" take all the VR stuff as exe. and folders in my HS + all DLC + extras and utility´s, plugins, short cut. wide-slider etc and many mods. I send all info just 1-3 pages before via pastbin you go.
Of course drag the VR exe over IPA and start this shit. Never install MF or EMF patches with IPA.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yes i download this "unlimited" take all the VR stuff as exe. and folders in my HS + all DLC + extras and utility´s, plugins, short cut. wide-slider etc and many mods. I send all info just 1-3 pages before via pastbin you go.
Of course drag the VR exe over IPA and start this shit. Never install MF or EMF patches with IPA.
i just needed to press M ingame o.0

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I've recently downloaded this game and I'm wondering how to make this work for my VR headset. I've got the Asus VR from Windows Mixed Reality, and even though it works with any game from steam (via SteamVR), this one doesn't seem to work for some reason. If I open the OculusRift version it simply opens it on desktop, if I open the Vive version, it also opens up SteamVR but then it says "HoneySelect.exe not responding) as a message on SteamVR, which leaves the game open on desktop but not working on VR. Anybody care to tell me what should I do? I've downloaded this version for that sole purpose yet I can't seem to make it work :(

lHarul

Apr 7, 2018
I'm Very new to modding so if anyone can give me a hand with this game it would be appreciated

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes