Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I can't save any of the created characters; when I push save character, this appears:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@ & @crugh2112 try Custom Maid 3D2 or newer Custom Order Maid 3D2 - much better games than last Illusion games. There will be official ENG version for COM3D2 later in the year. For now you have some translated story and Machine Translation.

Illusion SUX BAD for some years now (when they start to use Unity engine -> no gameplay, tragic optimization, BUGS).
They are GOOD posers (for RPGM games i.e.) but VERY BAD games (simple VN with TOO MUCH GRINDING).
IMHO they best games were Artificial Academy 2 (2014), Sexy Beach series (2nd - 2003 and 3rd - 2006). Now they produce game similar to Artificial Academy but simpler (if I understood posts on HF correctly).

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Sooooooooo anyone recommend the basic mods to install before installing specific mods....i download some like wideslider ,SBX2,Colorable clothes and IPA which when i drag the exe file in it just closes. EMF patch doesn't detect the game . Also any monster girl mods ...........just askin

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
@ & @crugh2112 try Custom Maid 3D2 or newer Custom Order Maid 3D2 - much better games than last Illusion games. There will be official ENG version for COM3D2 later in the year. For now you have some translated story and Machine Translation.

Illusion SUX BAD for some years now (when they start to use Unity engine -> no gameplay, tragic optimization, BUGS).
They are GOOD posers (for RPGM games i.e.) but VERY BAD games (simple VN with TOO MUCH GRINDING).
IMHO they best games were Artificial Academy 2 (2014), Sexy Beach series (2nd - 2003 and 3rd - 2006). Now they produce game similar to Artificial Academy but simpler (if I understood posts on HF correctly).
I tried CM3D2 i didn't like it that much. I do think AA2 is illusion best game.

I didnt know they had a new Custom Order Maid out. I think I will try it.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Please help! This is all that I can see from the game's models when I turn on the game. Did I do something wrong or my computer just can't handle this?

Untitled_1.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone how ask about FFM, MMf MMMF FFFM. I tell you you can play MMMMMFFFFFF in all ages on the beach with 6 difference animation, you don´t have any idea what this game can do if your PC is strong enough.
AS I said Witcher without swords will not work. HS without all his tools will never work in the way there able too. See the 2 links above and study not only wiki side where pro`s explain this game to 100 % and how to install it .
Both HS games here are part of the hole and question will never end. The question from @Jude6 is an typical one as well all about FFM or MFF FF etc.
I just download it and put to my HS pro game. It starts from FAKKU of course but when I see the game folders, my goodness. NO IPA, no studio neo, chara cards i close my eyes. Anyway maybe a nice game but don´t call this HS game.
So... basically THIS game is some kind of smaller version of true HS..? If that so, please tell me where can I find full version of this game?

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Hey, great potential in this game, but I have attempted to install the "shortcut plugin" mod that allows you to replace the man with a futa girl, but it doesn't seem to be working since the file structure of the main directory differs from the standard game.

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated!

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hey, great potential in this game, but I have attempted to install the "shortcut plugin" mod that allows you to replace the man with a futa girl, but it doesn't seem to be working since the file structure of the main directory differs from the standard game.

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated!
You have IPA install. If you don´t what it is read in illusion mods forum. You have to drag all start exe. over IPA exe to start the game 1 time otherwise mods are not working in all system like wide-slider with 200% need IPA it is written in mods as well to work correct. Short cut plugin need IPA to work first IPA install never MF patch please. IPA Illusion Plugin Architecture.
Your lucky day: All in one go first _ Please see all require plugins under pastbin link. VERY importent.
Check all mods again under Illusion forum HS to get more info and update if there done. ok. Mega don´t work take torrent. Anyway the is a torrent about 16 GB + extras means with 4 Folder all Mods Utility´s Plugins and how to do.

2. Just all info Mega is down on the first link use torrent.
Info side

Last edited:
Reactions: swimswim100

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
anyone have problems with loading character cards made by others
anyone get a problem to load a character card IF HE NOT HAVE THE SAME MODS and gameas done by other one.
some cards need bonetext file. and charac file. as you create on character and open it ones there add auto. a bonefile in your users data charac.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
anyone get a problem to load a character card IF HE NOT HAVE THE SAME MODS and gameas done by other one.
some cards need bonetext file. and charac file. as you create on character and open it ones there add auto. a bonefile in your users data charac.

yea i fixed it ..........i had installed EMF patch that made everything in a non working stage

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Sooooooooo anyone recommend the basic mods to install before installing specific mods....i download some like wideslider ,SBX2,Colorable clothes and IPA which when i drag the exe file in it just closes. EMF patch doesn't detect the game . Also any monster girl mods ...........just askin
Just explain this clear in the next page how IPA works never install EMF and FM with IPA clear.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes