Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I can open the the menu und select a character to replace, but it doesn't change anything about the scene.

Two questions about Koikatu:
Can it create lesbian scenes (not just MFF threesomes)?
Can it create characters who don't have child-like features?
Its like almost every adaptation with Kinohara in Character design. even the Adults look like they are 14.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Its like almost every adaptation with Kinohara in Character design. even the Adults look like they are 14.
OK, thanks, then it's definitely NOT for me. If I can't get the plugin for Honey Select running, I think, I'll have to stick to Sims 4 with Wicked Whims.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
so the next illusion game is just honey select with anime weebs desing?

they made the perfect duo, honey select for realistic design
the new game for anime style.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
is there a way right now to use 4k textures and graficmods in general on HSU without fucking the game language cause the game really looks bad (even tho its one of the best hgames graficwise)

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
The really frustrating part is, that, while mod support is not completely disabled, the most important features of the shortcut plugin somehow doesn't work. You can move characters around, you can make bodyparts disappear, but can't fucking replace one character withanother. Damn it, that's annoying, if it worked correctly this would be a really hot game/sex simulator.

secretsteve

Mar 12, 2018
I'm relatively new to this whole thing, do i want to extract all the files from the zip folder? or just the ones that apply?(I don't have vr)

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
So I extracted to the desired location, double clicked the launcher and try to launch from there - Plain Black Screen and nothing loads, waited a solid half an hour and still nothing - can anyone provide suggestions why this is failing for me?

And please don't say I have to download it again - that's a solid 14 hour download with my P.O.S internet

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
So I extracted to the desired location, double clicked the launcher and try to launch from there - Plain Black Screen and nothing loads, waited a solid half an hour and still nothing - can anyone provide suggestions why this is failing for me?

And please don't say I have to download it again - that's a solid 14 hour download with my P.O.S internet
It was a zip so if you can extract without error message, no need to download again.
Try in windows mode and not fullscreen or change the resolution.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I have been playing the game but I can only go to the girls room, can't change the location, any help?
Without swords you can´t play Witcher!!! Without the hole game from HS you never stop question.
Get the game off the ground: (Mod edit- deleted link) you better start here

Last edited by a moderator:

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone how ask about FFM, MMf MMMF FFFM. I tell you you can play MMMMMFFFFFF in all ages on the beach with 6 difference animation, you don´t have any idea what this game can do if your PC is strong enough.
AS I said Witcher without swords will not work. HS without all his tools will never work in the way there able too. See the 2 links above and study not only wiki side where pro`s explain this game to 100 % and how to install it .
Both HS games here are part of the hole and question will never end. The question from @Jude6 is an typical one as well all about FFM or MFF FF etc.
I just download it and put to my HS pro game. It starts from FAKKU of course but when I see the game folders, my goodness. NO IPA, no studio neo, chara cards i close my eyes. Anyway maybe a nice game but don´t call this HS game.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so... I created my first girl, the original plan was to make Rias Gremory, but I just couldn't get the face right... it's a horny yandere

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017

Not 100% sure for you but when this happened to me it was:
the game would NOT run at all for me unless it was in C:/Illusion/HoneySelect .. I had placed mine in C:/Illusion/HoneySelectUlt since I already HAVE my modded version of HSParty.. I just renamed the directory folder of my HSParty and then it would run fine for me. But anytime I tried to run before that I just got black screen.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes