beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Can we delete the folders and apps we cannot use/do not need (e.g. 32 bit), or will that keep the other apps from working? If I can get rid of a gig of data when I do not need it, I see no reason not to.
if use 64 bit you can delete all 32 bit include folder exe. etc. Nothing is conect each other between 32 or 64 bit

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
its only on DLC. aka 1.20 , wich is obviously not inclued here
and if DLCs are inclued ( and i miss read infos then ), you need to unlock achivement and relationship with girls before have option for 3 some.

love mood must be at max with girls/
Any new Girl ( Virgin) can play alone first time. If you want a clear explanation go to

Then go to wiki link to see how you work with her feelings and get them. My Tip load a 100% save where all girls virgin but free to start sex and groups

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
How can i add new characters in this version?

Over 1000 good luck. Rember Roy Cards need add bonetext and character text see instruction. Pls consider that some use wide-slider over to 200% also for her size!!!
Where your game install with exe. go folder "user Data"- Chara - female cards and male cards. Consider there also Studio Folder and Studio Neo folder wher you can add animation cards. i told you and warning you this game is endless in all direction. I just download this game because I play a prof. game with over 20 GB but I know the basic structure all the same in all version. To check that my info is right and as well for version 1.20 +DLC +Extras published here 4 weeks ago about.

Last edited:

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry, if I sound stupid, but how do I get two girls into a sex animation? I tried the options availible, but somehow the character set seems to require male characters. Do I miss something, or is it really just for straight animations.
When your girls are ready to do sex start with a new one ( Virgin) give her some position so she get points in her bars. Invite her later again and you see a tool left invite second girl and so on. Second girl don´t need points can be virgin. But never max out the level bars to detroy her.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I don't want a threesome. Only 2 women, most importantly WITHOUT a male character spoiling the action. Studio or game I don't care. Just lesbians, no cocks. If this is no option, it's time make some free space on the harddisk.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't want a threesome. Only 2 women, most importantly WITHOUT a male character spoiling the action. Studio or game I don't care. Just lesbians, no cocks. If this is no option, it's time make some free space on the harddisk.
again.. it can happen randomly based on girls relation with you. if you have 2 girls who "love" you, and if you refuse their propotitions, they can meet both together and go for an lesbian scene.
as far as i know, its the only "legit" way to get that. ( other than with studio ofc ) , but again, its random event

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
with studio, you can do everything you want, inclued harem lesbian with 10+ girls only or some MMMMMF or more or everything... but its pain in ass to poses them and more importantly, its ultra pain in ass to make the animations ( thats why most of peoples who use studio do it only for pictures, because animation are really pain , but possible )

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
When using the "sex animations controller" there is only room for one male and one female character. So for making a scene with two females, you can't use that, but have to arrange the characters on own?

Swed4u

Nov 17, 2017
When I played Fakku version I missed so many mods it was crazy but very nice that they have released HS to us also.
I wish the old modders for HS change there mods so they fit this version also they would be kings and queens :D
I still trying to get over some of my girls from 1.20 version over to this version but hmmm it seems kind of hard to fix :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to add scenes to honey select, if yes, how?
what you mean by "adding scene" ?

if you mean new sex positions, then NO
if you mean new places, YES ( but dont know how, some modders have do that but its only for Studio, not the game itself )

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i advice to download the game version of the other topic, this version fuck up all and is hard to make work mods, so is batter stay with japan version

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If anyone's STILL wondering... No, there ISN'T mod support for Fakku's version yet.

Reactions: cash22

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Check under Illusion english HS game or wiki or Hongfire or pastbin. You are on wrong side or you speak japanese!? There is a complete moded version with all DLC in english just google. Put on your drive and play
Dubbed hentai sounds like shit because you can actually understand what they are saying.

reading a bunch of translated text is not the same thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i already uninstalled HS last year to make place for Illusion's new game

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017

I tried the Shortcuts plugin to get the scenes I want. I can toggle the plugin on or off with a hotkey ingame but I don't get the options I should get according to the description.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i already uninstalled HS last year to make place for Illusion's new game
You dun' fucked it up then. Play Home is a real shit show.

Even if you just play the main game (not using studio), it still isn't worth it.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
You dun' fucked it up then. Play Home is a real shit show.

Even if you just play the main game (not using studio), it still isn't worth it.
nah im saving space for Koikatu, dont really like the art design (preffer AA2 design)

didnt touch Play Home because i dont like Illusion's rape centric games.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
nah im saving space for Koikatu, dont really like the art design (preffer AA2 design)

didnt touch Play Home because i dont like Illusion's rape centric games.
Oh yeah, right! Totally forgot about Koikatu!

I hope it has a good studio (heh, who am I kidding, it's Illusion we're talking about)...

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I can open the the menu und select a character to replace, but it doesn't change anything about the scene.

Two questions about Koikatu:
Can it create lesbian scenes (not just MFF threesomes)?
Can it create characters who don't have child-like features?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes