Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
so... what is this? I mean, is it a standalone game or just a waifu (character) creator by IllusionXFakku?

Swed4u

Nov 17, 2017
Hey guys, I had a problem with the launcher but I checked what install directory it was pointed to and changed the game to that directory. I trying to get my girls from version 1.20 over to the fakku version. Anybody knows how you can do that?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"Character creation and fuck" with no story or "Character creation and... this is your post not my. The AAA games from Illusion are old and some new I played them but nothing to do with the new HS game. The Haircut you set on HS is wrong and missing any lack of information. I played Illusion games for years as well all AA Beach VR games but you never played HS in full mods and all his requirements. Don´t post something where your knowledge is less than 50%.
Oh Jesus H. C.

Tell me.. you don't understand because you can't, or because you won't? Because if you can't, that's a problem.
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AAA GAMES FROM ILLUSION (which, honestly, they never had. None of the games from Illusion are comparable to the AAA's that we know - OUTSIDE THE HENTAI WORLD; just Custom Maid 3D it's a LOT better than the whole Illusion catalogue, and that is a matter of fact. And again, unless third party mods, they aren't that great. Maybe PlayHome can be safe without mods). Is this clear so far? Good. Let me go back to the other page and tell you the whole story:

nad destroyer said:
So... is this a character creation VN or is there actually a story to this?
Me:
Again, literally one post above there's the answer. This game doesn't have a story, at all - like most of the Illusion games. They're just rape, rape and again rape with nothing really relevant.

In this one you just create your own waifu and then bang here all the way, unlocking something here and there (like... if I remember correctly, pills that make her go to the bathroom more often and then you can "surprise her" while urinating - and maybe.. having sex afterwards? Or just let her suck you off..? Don't remember very well, unfortunately - pills that make her sleep deeply and then you can fuck her while she doesn't wake up at all, and so on. Then there are for example even some "status" like "mind broken" and such that you can unlock only if you let it happen in the game, otherwise it's.. locked, sort of, always if I remember correctly). Simple as that.

But if you already played the original HS, then you should know and long story short (or TL;DR), no, it's the same game as the original. Nothing has changed.
zOr said:
I mean the vast majority of Illusion games have a story. Even Battle Raper 1 and 2 had a story mode. (2 for some reason is fully translated with an English voiced opening as well which is a real thinker.)
Me:
Two games (three if we count even Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai! Ok, maybe four with Wakeari) - in which the story it's not even that great personally speaking, but it's just something that you see everyday, only not on an hentai game but on an indie one or AAA. And oh, even the graphics is better than the game of the illusion.

The rest of them are just "Character creation and fuck" with no story or "Character creation and rape mothers, daughters, shrine maidens, neighbours because your father/uncle/whoever-that-is said you to do so". Heh, great plot
Do you understand now? First, I wasn't even talking about the graphics specifically. Second, I was comparing the PLOT, STORY, OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT, to the one's that you can see for yourself done a LOT better in the indie games and AAA's one. Then of course takes over the "Graphic" factor, BUT THAT WASN'T THE MAIN THING I WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT. Ii is you that, like a good Illusion fanboy, decided to talk and discuss everything about the graphic which, again, wasn't the main topic.

Final words: I apologize to the whole staff and to the users for my reply, for the "sound" of it. With this, if the person concerned still doesn't undestand, I'm done - in fact, I'm done even if understands. That being said, let the off-topic be dead and don't mind me. Have fun with this game!

Last edited:

sabishimaru4

Apr 29, 2017
i hope new game coming on late april has mechanics more than AA2 LUL

tell the truth H-Game from illusion i dont want much story. i just want da great dating sim with some great mechanics

sometime kinda boring to fuck them all day

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, I had a problem with the launcher but I checked what install directory it was pointed to and changed the game to that directory. I trying to get my girls from version 1.20 over to the fakku version. Anybody knows how you can do that?
So far I havent figured out how to get the girls cards from 1.20 to work directly HOWEVER if you look in your HoneySelect/UserData/char/old/female/ directory THOSE cards will load directly into this version. I was just able to load several of those..
Now this may be a round - a - bout method to get any current characters to work from 1.20 ..
I have pulled MANY characters out of saved studio / studioNEO scenes with Waifu Ripper.. when I start up HS to go into the character creation screen to edit / modify them. HS updates the cards to work with 1.20 -- It will do this with earlier versions of HS and SexyBeach if Im not mistaken. Those waifu ripper cards will end up in the "old" folder -- I copied several of them over to this Fakku version and they loaded and displayed correctly (other than clothing mods which are not installed)

Now depending on how many mods you have used to create these characters.. they may obviously change their appearance. I havent experimented too much with the mods yet to see how they react..

I just tested this by taking a studio saved scene (NOT a screenshot) with several girls in it - ripped them using Waifu Ripper.. took those card files and copied them into this versions folder directly.. it loaded all of them. May need to test it further but for now this is a simple way for me at least!

mithy

Jan 5, 2018
This game has connect some other game as like VR party game., go to Hongfire web and you will found all you answer under HS ( Honey Select). Party it´s an dlc to contain´s mor and 2 person to play.
thank you i wasn't sure if the hongfire mods could work on this Fakku! version

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Got a couple of questions if anyone doesn't mind answering.
What are the Studio, Battle Arena and Neo Studio for?
I've downloaded the whole thing and went to create a character (too look around and stuff). Some personalities or traits are missing. Does that men that I don't have all DLC or do these things need to be unlocked via gameplay.
Regarding DLC, anyway to find out if you have all content?
And lastly, from what I gathered here you'd need to download character cards extrenally and then put them in the folder where your game is (or somewhere in there) and load the card in the game itself. Am I correct with this?

Swed4u

Nov 17, 2017
So far I havent figured out how to get the girls cards from 1.20 to work directly HOWEVER if you look in your HoneySelect/UserData/char/old/female/ directory THOSE cards will load directly into this version. I was just able to load several of those..
Now this may be a round - a - bout method to get any current characters to work from 1.20 ..
I have pulled MANY characters out of saved studio / studioNEO scenes with Waifu Ripper.. when I start up HS to go into the character creation screen to edit / modify them. HS updates the cards to work with 1.20 -- It will do this with earlier versions of HS and SexyBeach if Im not mistaken. Those waifu ripper cards will end up in the "old" folder -- I copied several of them over to this Fakku version and they loaded and displayed correctly (other than clothing mods which are not installed)

Now depending on how many mods you have used to create these characters.. they may obviously change their appearance. I havent experimented too much with the mods yet to see how they react..

I just tested this by taking a studio saved scene (NOT a screenshot) with several girls in it - ripped them using Waifu Ripper.. took those card files and copied them into this versions folder directly.. it loaded all of them. May need to test it further but for now this is a simple way for me at least!
Well you can say that I have used some mods to make some of my girls around 190 of them :D So If I have to make them again I truely gonna cry hahah All of them have 4K skins on them and some have fullbody tattoos. Think I have some work to do.

Yeah I have read about Waiffu Ripper but the mega download quota is stopping me for downloading more after the download of Honey Select Unlimited. I thought it was some probs with the PNG files cuz I could download some from Booru site and they worked.

Hope they gonna fix the mods so they work here but at least maybe everything is translated.

Thanks for your reply m8

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Again, literally one post above there's the answer. This game doesn't have a story, at all - like most of the Illusion games. They're just rape, rape and again rape with nothing really relevant.

In this one you just create your own waifu and then bang here all the way, unlocking something here and there (like... if I remember correctly, pills that make her go to the bathroom more often and then you can "surprise her" while urinating - and maybe.. having sex afterwards? Or just let her suck you off..? Don't remember very well, unfortunately - pills that make her sleep deeply and then you can fuck her while she doesn't wake up at all, and so on. Then there are for example even some "status" like "mind broken" and such that you can unlock only if you let it happen in the game, otherwise it's.. locked, sort of, always if I remember correctly). Simple as that.

But if you already played the original HS, then you should know and long story short (or TL;DR), no, it's the same game as the original. Nothing has changed.
the most fun for me is creating your own girls (so mutch options) and write your own story. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've downloaded the whole thing and went to create a character (too look around and stuff). Some personalities or traits are missing. Does that men that I don't have all DLC or do these things need to be unlocked via gameplay.
And lastly, from what I gathered here you'd need to download character cards extrenally and then put them in the folder where your game is (or somewhere in there) and load the card in the game itself. Am I correct with this?
- Studio is , like name say, a studio, in wich you can spawn charactres, stuff and poses them like you want. its the "tool" peopels use when they make games with honey select.
- Arena is suppsoed to be an battle stage where 2 characters can fight each others using weapons and magic and the loser is the one who lose completly his clothes ( this is "impossible" to play unless you have a 100% legit version of the game , and even with it, you need japanese server and stuff , becaue ofc, its based on japanese server, pretending both chars can be different player in PvP, but that project have litteraly been abandonned by ILLUSION anyway )
- Neo studio is same as Studio, but new version. with new possibilities and stuff

Reactions: smokeroom

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, sorry iforget :)
if you miss some personnalities and stuff, that mean you dont have them yet, some needto be unlocked with the "goals", once you get the goals, it unlock some of these.
for see if you have everything , just use a 100% save game .
and about card, yes.
you take the cards, put it in your folder, star the game, go in "room editor", scroll the cards, find the one you want, add it in the room and save. then you go in the room normally and you will be able tochoose the card from the list
( room are limited in place, but i made a 120 girls per room modification. check older comments and you will find it :) . i made 2 version because mine was incompatible due to some mods i use )

Reactions: lordfridge9

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017

No there isn't a post above mine. In fact none of the posts I've read except the one you gave me answered my question. I get exasperated when people ask the same thing too but save it for those people.

Anyway this sounds really weird. But what you've described makes me want to try it. Just hope I don't have to download a bunch of crap like mods or whatever. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks H△G.

PS. How on earth do you type a triangle on a keyboard? I have to copy and paste your triangle to spell your name right lol.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No there isn't a post above mine. In fact none of the posts I've read except the one you gave me answered my question. I get exasperated when people ask the same thing too but save it for those people.

Anyway this sounds really weird. But what you've described makes me want to try it. Just hope I don't have to download a bunch of crap like mods or whatever. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks H△G.

PS. How on earth do you type a triangle on a keyboard? I have to copy and paste your triangle to spell your name right lol.
...ah, I thought that the post above your was what you needed to know. Shame on me, truly. I apologize (and I even started that whole other thing..) :FeelsBadMan:

About the game, well.. depends on what you want to do! Because as of now, since this is only the base game, there aren't many customization options and you'll get bored very soon eventually (unless FAKKU added something because on the original jap game, there isn't pretty much anything to "play around with"). Thus you'll find yourself downloading a lot of mods here and there. The downside is.. that unfortunately not everyone will work on this version because for now, it's not "very-friendly" with the mods - said even from the one's of FAKKU (post on the OP) - so probably you'll end up downloading the other one that is jap and then use applocale etc, etc, etc.. you know the drill XD

Actually... I don't know it either. Just copy and paste in the future :tf:

Reactions: nad destroyer
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes