Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing I've always thought about messing with this but the downloading all the odds and ends and messing it with it for a few hours was a little too much for me to do just for fun. Now I get to play with it and see if it's worth the effort to mess with it further.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... is this a character creation VN or is there actually a story to this?
Again, literally one post above there's the answer. This game doesn't have a story, at all - like most of the Illusion games. They're just rape, rape and again rape with nothing really relevant.

In this one you just create your own waifu and then bang here all the way, unlocking something here and there (like... if I remember correctly, pills that make her go to the bathroom more often and then you can "surprise her" while urinating - and maybe.. having sex afterwards? Or just let her suck you off..? Don't remember very well, unfortunately - pills that make her sleep deeply and then you can fuck her while she doesn't wake up at all, and so on. Then there are for example even some "status" like "mind broken" and such that you can unlock only if you let it happen in the game, otherwise it's.. locked, sort of, always if I remember correctly). Simple as that.

But if you already played the original HS, then you should know and long story short (or TL;DR), no, it's the same game as the original. Nothing has changed.

SlyPhoenix

Nov 29, 2017
For some reason i can't quit from the config(options) menu. Nothing happens when im pressing the back button and its not even disappear(menu). At this point i can only exit the game trough ESC key. Any ideas why?

Last edited:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I hope Fakku at least does the translation for Koikatu. If the partnership was only to translate a game already translated and make the penis more detailed i'm gonna be disappointed af.
If they are, don't expect it any time soon. They are releasing in the same order as Illusion. They have already announced that they are working on localizing playhome... so after that and honey select dlc packs cross your fingers. Personally I think stuff like this so late after release is pointless. Not going to redo everything in my old games just because it was released locally. It is nice don't get me wrong but now they are going to be playing catch up always.

Last edited:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
so, are you telling me this game looks this great and has that many content for only 5GB? :FeelsGoodMan:

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Does the upload/download characters ingame function work with this version? Because I seems to recall there being a way to make that work but I could be wrong

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Is the VR the same as the VR mod?
doubtful from the sounds of it, it will have the default VR that came with the game which was godawful dont remember if it came with the game or if it was a later patch after release, just remember that the control set up was similar to the keyboard layout. The modded VR was 100X better for VR.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just extract and click on Launcher.exe? No installation? Fakku, I love you! :FeelsGoodMan:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ha, I hope you're joking.. The only thing you can really save is characters. You make a waifu and bone.
OK, technically there is kind of a point to this, given that the game has "milestones" you need to get in order to unlock more features down the line like making the girl reach orgasm instantly or reviving her from an exhausted state or editing the poster girl, Sitri.

So... is this a character creation VN or is there actually a story to this?
It doesn't really have much of a story, more like there's just an explanation as to why and how you got to a place where you can fuck any girl you want.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
This game doesn't have a story, at all - like most of the Illusion games.
I mean the vast majority of Illusion games have a story. Even Battle Raper 1 and 2 had a story mode. (2 for some reason is fully translated with an English voiced opening as well which is a real thinker.)

If they are, don't expect it any time soon. They are releasing in the same order as Illusion. They have already announced that they are working on localizing playhome... so after that and honey select dlc packs cross your fingers. Personally I think stuff like this so late after release is pointless. Not going to redo everything in my old games just because it was released locally. It is nice don't get me wrong but now they are going to be playing catch up always.
To be fair Playhome shouldn't take that long But yeah I don't see much point in translating games already translated. Like if they Translated the Des Blood games or something that would be interesting. As it is now I sleep on them.

fatedthief

Jun 8, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm
i wonder if its worth to redownload the entire game, its mods, and reapply them which may take a day or two.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Hey. I know how this is gonna sound, but I really am just asking this on behalf of a friend, is there any male/male or Crossdressing content in this game or its DLC's? If anyone knows leme know so she can stop annoying me about it. I don wana be a dogsbody.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Just btw girls made in HoneySelect 1.20 aren't compatible with HoneySelect Unlimited and it doesn't do the thingy the original HoneySelect do when updated to 1.20 (repatch the girls to 1.20) i tried with one of my milfs and became a ugly skinny bitch, the no telescoping has his pros and cons, it does a full penetration in main poses like missionary but looks like if you are sawing her pelvis in full motion spooning, the only good thing is you can run BOTH games at the same time HoneySelect and Unlimited are independent games. Fyi the new pussy doesn't stand a chance against the profundis one...

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
While I'm tempted to try this out for the improved translation/uncensor, I'll stick to the original + DLCs until the English version gets everything.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes