Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm
i wonder if its worth to redownload the entire game, its mods, and reapply them which may take a day or two.
From the looks of it, this isn't that mod friendly yet. I'll be waiting for it to be mod compatible else I risk losing my DOA girls.

Hey. I know how this is gonna sound, but I really am just asking this on behalf of a friend, is there any male/male or Crossdressing content in this game or its DLC's? If anyone knows leme know so she can stop annoying me about it. I don wana be a dogsbody.
Nope. This game doesn't exactly cater to the Yaoi enthusiast. Sooooo yeah.

in this incest version too?
Um... what?

mithy

Jan 5, 2018
Does this version contains the party dlc ? i'm not sure to exactly understand what is really inside of it

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Does this version contains the party dlc ? i'm not sure to exactly understand what is really inside of it
This game has connect some other game as like VR party game., go to Hongfire web and you will found all you answer under HS ( Honey Select). Party it´s an dlc to contain´s mor and 2 person to play.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
From the looks of it, this isn't that mod friendly yet. I'll be waiting for it to be mod compatible else I risk losing my DOA girls.

Nope. This game doesn't exactly cater to the Yaoi enthusiast. Sooooo yeah.

Um... what?
You can´t lose your DAO girls until you not delete mods to add new ones is ok. Nut never change aour base-game.
If you create your story with Father and daughter in Studio-Neo yep it is incest possible.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Can you please explain what is the difference between this version and
Honey Select [Illusion]
1.20 All DLC & Extra Content -
Simple that is the base game I quest and 1.20 has some mods and DLC inside this i check. Both version are not complete to use Honey Select game in full power there I send you the "text list from pastbin" one page before and you better check "Hongfire web" and wiki for this game all info there. -------https://******************/forum/index.php?threads/illusion-honey%E2%99%A5select-full-game.3760/page-30#post-163514 or ------http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tagme if you want to work the next 6 month on your pc.
There is a download from 1.6 with all Dlc extras and importent utililty - plugins and mods all in one and instruction how to install in the right way. search pastbin about 16 GB

Last edited:

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Just btw girls made in HoneySelect 1.20 aren't compatible with HoneySelect Unlimited and it doesn't do the thingy the original HoneySelect do when updated to 1.20 (repatch the girls to 1.20) i tried with one of my milfs and became a ugly skinny bitch, the no telescoping has his pros and cons, it does a full penetration in main poses like missionary but looks like if you are sawing her pelvis in full motion spooning, the only good thing is you can run BOTH games at the same time HoneySelect and Unlimited are independent games. Fyi the new pussy doesn't stand a chance against the profundis one...
All play-cards .
There compatible on the base game you install in your pc. There can´t work with different game mods simple. Or you have to provide bonetext and special character text for clothes to the character-card see link. Then there work with all version from HS. Like Triss or Ciri as well Morrigan from DAO. These card provide all other´s too.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I mean the vast majority of Illusion games have a story. Even Battle Raper 1 and 2 had a story mode. (2 for some reason is fully translated with an English voiced opening as well which is a real thinker.)

To be fair Playhome shouldn't take that long But yeah I don't see much point in translating games already translated. Like if they Translated the Des Blood games or something that would be interesting. As it is now I sleep on them.
Two games (three if we count even Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai! Ok, maybe four with Wakeari) - in which the story it's not even that great personally speaking, but it's just something that you see everyday, only not on an hentai game but on an indie one or AAA. And oh, even the graphics is better than the game of the illusion.

The rest of them are just "Character creation and fuck" with no story or "Character creation and rape mothers, daughters, shrine maidens, neighbours because your father/uncle/whoever-that-is said you to do so". Heh, great plot xD

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
While I'm tempted to try this out for the improved translation/uncensor, I'll stick to the original + DLCs until the English version gets everything.
I said one page before there will no english version "with all DLC utility´s and plugins to use the full power of HS and his mods",because this game will break all rules and laws here. It´s 16 GB after install far over 20 GB with mods and you cross all borders believe me i HAVE this game OVER 4 MONTH in MY PC.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Two games (three if we count even Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai! Ok, maybe four with Wakeari) - in which the story it's not even that great personally speaking, but it's just something that you see everyday, only not on an hentai game but on an indie one or AAA. And oh, even the graphics is better than the game of the illusion.

The rest of them are just "Character creation and fuck" with no story or "Character creation and rape mothers, daughters, shrine maidens, neighbours because your father/uncle/whoever-that-is said you to do so". Heh, great plot XD
The 4K texture and animation are high quality and not shit like here where the dicks looks like an painted dildo!
Some one created a story with Studio Neo about Mother and Daughter and 3 Guys with full text and sound too if you want. The sence is the same as here! Talking about fucking, rape....bla bla bla over 100 games what´t your point? Work with Studio Neo then talk and post here.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The 4K texture and animation are high quality and not shit like here where the dicks looks like an painted dildo!
Some one created a story with Studio Neo about Mother and Daughter and 3 Guys with full text and sound too if you want. The sence is the same as here! Talking about fucking, rape....bla bla bla over 100 games what´t your point? Work with Studio Neo then talk and post here.
Ever heard of personal opinion? I say what I want, when I want and how I want.

Also, what are you talking about? I was talking merely about the gameplay itself and the story, not the graphic. That "comparison" was just with AAA games and such and nothing else (but related to the story nonetheless). I don't know this "Studio Neo" thing and I don't even want to since I'm done with the Illusion games (and also, everyone is able to make something with third party programs - it's a "saying", don't take it too literally since it's obvious that I can't make anything because I'm not able to do so. I was talking merely about the default game, if anything), unless they comes out with another Artificial Academy (that right now, it's the only game that I play from them, but just because is a "simulator of jap school life" in a certain sense and it's very nice, even though the graphic is shit as hell), so take it easy boy. Go make yourself a chamomile and then come back here.

Hboxgames

Apr 2, 2018
Is this like a fully modded honey select ? I juste changed my PC, this could be cool instead of modding everything back haha

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
This is one of those games that, no matter how hard I try, I'll just never be able to play.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Ever heard of personal opinion? I say what I want, when I want and how I want.

Also, what are you talking about? I was talking merely about the gameplay itself and the story, not the graphic. That "comparison" was just with AAA games and such and nothing else (but related to the story nonetheless). I don't know this "Studio Neo" thing and I don't even want to since I'm done with the Illusion games (and also, everyone is able to make something with third party programs - it's a "saying", don't take it too literally since it's obvious that I can't make anything because I'm not able to do so. I was talking merely about the default game, if anything), unless they comes out with another Artificial Academy (that right now, it's the only game that I play from them, but just because is a "simulator of jap school life" in a certain sense and it's very nice, even though the graphic is shit as hell), so take it easy boy. Go make yourself a chamomile and then come back here.
"Character creation and fuck" with no story or "Character creation and... this is your post not my. The AAA games from Illusion are old and some new I played them but nothing to do with the new HS game. The Haircut you set on HS is wrong and missing any lack of information. I played Illusion games for years as well all AA Beach VR games but you never played HS in full mods and all his requirements. Don´t post something where your knowledge is less than 50%.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
This is one of those games that, no matter how hard I try, I'll just never be able to play.
There is a download from version 1.6 is the best. There inform how to install all things in this game. The basic is already done with all extras and DLC just copy it to your drive. An Idiot like me do this just play. If you wish 4 Folder beside with all info for rest mods how to do, but don´t need this at all to play. Only if you use all option in this game, and that is a lot.
Where? google it is a "torrent file" from pastbin side. Here you go

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
There is a download from version 1.6 is the best. There inform how to install all things in this game. The basic is already done with all extras and DLC just copy it to your drive. An Idiot like me do this just play. If you wish 4 Folder beside with all info for rest mods how to do, but don´t need this at all to play. Only if you use all option in this game, and that is a lot.
Where? google it is a "torrent file" from pastbin side. Here you go
Well holy fuck dude, thanks.

Reactions: bryant

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I have no problem running this at all, but I have not figured out how to get full screen. Any helpful suggestions?

:D CHEERS

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes