HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Many thanks OP - been eagerly waiting for this release. Anyone know if the English translations and uncensors are any better than the original patches? Requesting h-scene screenshots?

boim

Aug 29, 2017
Many thanks OP - been eagerly waiting for this release. Anyone know if the English translations and uncensors are any better than the original patches? Requesting h-scene screenshots?
From what i've heard, and from what u can read in topic, uncensor is better than a telescope penis, same goes for breasts i think.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
English voice acting would be a bitch to do for this game... so many different lines.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
So, is anybody else having issues with the Launcher? Mine keeps crashing whenever I try to run the game from it.
Until you dont´t know what is an HF patch in Illusion games never play them. And never use an HF patch with many mods inside to run this game if you want extend it later with special mods. You have to do this STEP BY STEP. Trust you destroy some importent option with HF patch. I´m never check the version before there post her 2.0 + DLC + Extras if there is an HF patch inside you can´t use this game for special mods. You need a base game in english.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
...ah, I thought that the post above your was what you needed to know. Shame on me, truly. I apologize (and I even started that whole other thing..) :FeelsBadMan:

About the game, well.. depends on what you want to do! Because as of now, since this is only the base game, there aren't many customization options and you'll get bored very soon eventually (unless FAKKU added something because on the original jap game, there isn't pretty much anything to "play around with"). Thus you'll find yourself downloading a lot of mods here and there. The downside is.. that unfortunately not everyone will work on this version because for now, it's not "very-friendly" with the mods - said even from the one's of FAKKU (post on the OP) - so probably you'll end up downloading the other one that is jap and then use applocale etc, etc, etc.. you know the drill XD

Actually... I don't know it either. Just copy and paste in the future :tf:
Huh... maybe I'll give this a pass then. Bah I'll just try it when I'm bored of the games I'm playing currently or something. Its alright I do know how aggravating it is for people to ask a question about something and the answer is literally on the post above them lmao. Just makes me want to /me facedesk

Reactions: brynhildr

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Dubbed hentai sounds like shit because you can actually understand what they are saying
Check under Illusion english HS game or wiki or Hongfire or pastbin. You are on wrong side or you speak japanese!? There is a complete moded version with all DLC in english just google. Put on your drive and play

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for all the replies, but now a really dumb question, how do you save? This is what I mean by that. Every time i launch the game and then press start game, they take me to the introduction scene where the blonde meets you and explains everything. Afterwards i can play the game normally, just add characters and go. But i haven't found a save option so for example everytime i have to start from the beginning, including getting achievements that I've already collected (completing the tutorial for example).

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Thanks for all the replies, but now a really dumb question, how do you save? This is what I mean by that. Every time i launch the game and then press start game, they take me to the introduction scene where the blonde meets you and explains everything. Afterwards i can play the game normally, just add characters and go. But i haven't found a save option so for example everytime i have to start from the beginning, including getting achievements that I've already collected (completing the tutorial for example).
Are you using a Mac computer? or a windows potato computer?

May 1, 2017
Is there any way to change the resolution? I don't see it in any of the options and it looks tiny on my screen.

Edit: Never mind. Works from the launcher.

Last edited:

Anno Halder

Jan 30, 2018
Thank You For Sharing...im was waiting for this:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
normally all ILLUSION game save automatically at each "now loading" screen.

Reactions: smokeroom

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Can we delete the folders and apps we cannot use/do not need (e.g. 32 bit), or will that keep the other apps from working? If I can get rid of a gig of data when I do not need it, I see no reason not to.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry, if I sound stupid, but how do I get two girls into a sex animation? I tried the options availible, but somehow the character set seems to require male characters. Do I miss something, or is it really just for straight animations.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i'll stay on my original version for now.

if this one give any advantage other than translation, then maybe i will consider, but for now... no thanks.

add full mods compatibility, new poses/places and maybe a easier studio. and maybe i will consider to go in it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, if I sound stupid, but how do I get two girls into a sex animation? I tried the options availible, but somehow the character set seems to require male characters. Do I miss something, or is it really just for straight animations.
its only on DLC. aka 1.20 , wich is obviously not inclued here
and if DLCs are inclued ( and i miss read infos then ), you need to unlock achivement and relationship with girls before have option for 3 some.

love mood must be at max with girls/

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes