Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I just added a MegaUp link. Does it work best for you ?

I added the answer to this question and informations about mod compatibility to the OP.

Yeah the link quality really cant be helped much on a 4gb download, im trying to get megaup to work but its going at a snails pace. I always like to use NOPY for these big downloads for that reason.

_Sloth_

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah the link quality really cant be helped much on a 4gb download, im trying to get megaup to work but its going at a snails pace. I always like to use NOPY for these big downloads for that reason.
I got an error from NOPY when I tried uploading. Will try again later.

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
I've downloaded the zip file, unpacked, but when the setup exe completes the game fails to launch. Can somebody help and tell me where I'm going wrong?

Reactions: Xqwzts

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is this really the fully thing with no cut content? I'm downloading it anyways, but i just want to make sure.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It is to much ask for a torrent maybe?

Or try here

Is this really the fully thing with no cut content? I'm downloading it anyways, but i just want to make sure.
Official english release (so you don't have to use applocale and stuff) and uncensored. Again, no DLC and no Mods.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance but, this is the fullgame + DLC's and more? or just an extra for the game itself?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
A few things to note:
Unlimited has a few untranslated lines in addition to a lot of voiced lines having no english subtitles.
SOME but not all cards are incompatible, it depends on what version of the game the card was made for.
If you already have honey select then you have no reason to get this version over it, it's a lower version, doesn't have any/all of the dlc and some mods will not work with it.

The only benefits this version has is that you no longer have to patch it to english and patch out the censor, however the cons vastly outweigh the pros.

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
the sex requires a mouse wheel im on a laptop is there any way around this
Most laptops made in the last five years or more have multitouch gestures on the trackpad, two fingered scrolling might work instead of the mouse wheel, probably annoying though.

Get a mouse, your wrists will thank you

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes