Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Is there the DLC with this version ? or just the translation and the uncensored patch ?!
The op isn't very clear about it ...

It seems nobody want to answer this question ^^

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
I've never played this game, but there are so many games using models from it and so on, guess I should atleast check out how it looks like

btw torrent from anime sharing says roughly 9GB is it legit or should be more no ?

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can you add more mirrors? I can't download from MEGA without the bandwidth limit fucking me in the ass and the NoFile site only allows me 450 mbps. I think Teknik would be a better option.

Thanks for the upload tho.

_Sloth_

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there the DLC with this version ? or just the translation and the uncensored patch ?!
The op isn't very clear about it ...

It seems nobody want to answer this question ^^
According to Fakku :
What about the Honey Select DLC?

Honey Select has 2 additional DLC packs which both contain a huge amount of content and new functionality. We are currently hard at work localizing these packs. We will have more news about them and a schedule for you soon after release. We are working hard to keep ongoing support for this game so we hope you'll be able to enjoy coming back to it.

Reactions: Goronthil

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
first bugfix from Fakku Fakku? Unlimited? Well, the game already have a patch:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant stand when links are like this, MEGA has a very restrictive download size and the other link leads to a blank download page.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I hope Fakku at least does the translation for Koikatu. If the partnership was only to translate a game already translated and make the penis more detailed i'm gonna be disappointed af.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
According to Fakku :
Maybe it's better if you add that in the OP - and I was right in the end: no DLC and no mods, just the base game.

At least with this, one hopes that question will not be made.. but alas, I believe that will be the same and nothing will change.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
go to if you want the full ver..plus all the DLC and cool stuff...don't pay shit for it....nice try tho...

FrenchBot

Aug 31, 2017
I already have the game with all dlc, translated et uncensored so this version is pretty useless for me ?

_Sloth_

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant stand when links are like this, MEGA has a very restrictive download size and the other link leads to a blank download page.
I just added a MegaUp link. Does it work best for you ?
Maybe it's better if you add that in the OP - and I was right in the end: no DLC and no mods, just the base game.

At least with this, one hopes that question will not be made.. but alas, I believe that will be the same and nothing will change.
I added the answer to this question and informations about mod compatibility to the OP.

Reactions: brynhildr

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
I already have the game with all dlc, translated et uncensored so this version is pretty useless for me ?
The translation of the this version is more complete but has no DLCs. Also I haven't tried to mod it yet so unsure about that aspect/how it handles them. Honestly, I'm keeping both for now but when the DLCs for this version come out, I'll make the transiton to this one probably.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes