MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Meh, I'll just install the Japanese version found here...at least it's complete with most of the patches and all mods work there...thanks for the reply anyway...

Shouldn't have expected more from an english release...most of the time they are barebones...
I have always recommended to use the Japanese version rather than the English version. The problem of this port is the release date compared to the Japanese one, we are not talking about months but 2 years of difference between the jap version and the English version. Fakku thought well to release the game as a BASE version after 2 years that the Japanese version game existed with all the available updates.
never work for HSU
Another character creator games like that?
Mmmm, For anime style custom maid 3D 2 or custom order 3D 2, or wait kotikatu new game of illusion. If you need a not anime style try Playhome or sexy beach premium resort (both game from illusion).

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hello I have a couple questions about the game if someone would be so nice to answer em pls:
1. Is there a guide of how to get the achievements? Cuz I'm having problems with some of them, I have the more straightforward ones, like having sex with a number of girl or doing it once with the receptionist girl, but the others like max affection I dont know how to get get em
2. When creating a new girl in the personality setting there are some ???? How do you unlock those? Achievements or are they dlc?
3. On the same creation settings, I noticed you can select a room outfit and a bath set, but even when I assigned both outfits to a girl and picked the bath map, she would still just wear a towel instead of the bikini, what do I do?
4. How do you exhaust a girl? I did it once, but haven't been able to do it again, also is there ahegao or squirt in this?

That's it, if someone could answer any of those doubts I have it would be great, thks

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hello I have a couple questions about the game if someone would be so nice to answer em pls:
1. Is there a guide of how to get the achievements? Cuz I'm having problems with some of them, I have the more straightforward ones, like having sex with a number of girl or doing it once with the receptionist girl, but the others like max affection I dont know how to get get em
2. When creating a new girl in the personality setting there are some ???? How do you unlock those? Achievements or are they dlc?
3. On the same creation settings, I noticed you can select a room outfit and a bath set, but even when I assigned both outfits to a girl and picked the bath map, she would still just wear a towel instead of the bikini, what do I do?
4. How do you exhaust a girl? I did it once, but haven't been able to do it again, also is there ahegao or squirt in this?

That's it, if someone could answer any of those doubts I have it would be great, thks
Try checking this out first. It was written for the Japanese version but it ought to work with Fakku too! If you still have questions, ask again. Cheers!

Reactions: VincentYamato

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

1 and 2 read the link give you by

3) Probably you not changed the dress in the bath option in characters maker.
4) you must fucker many time, make her coming or coming both.

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys how do you install the game? I see that there are 3 parts to this download. Do I have to place all 3 downloads on the same folder? Do I need all 3 parts? Sorry for the n00b question.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey guys how do you install the game? I see that there are 3 parts to this download. Do I have to place all 3 downloads on the same folder? Do I need all 3 parts? Sorry for the n00b question.
You need to download all three parts to be able to extract the entire folder. Just extract the first part and your extracting program will automatically extract from all three. If you try to extract with only one of the parts, you'll get an error.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Is there a mod that allows me to change hand positions and such? My lady's tits are too big and they are going through her arms XD

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I've been trying to figure out how to max out a girl's servility. The wiki wasn't much help in this regard. It's one of only two achievements I have left to unlock. (The other one being to max a girl's affection, which seems pretty self explanatory.) Any idea how to achieve the max servility? Thanks!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the new packaging of the game on various sites (sometimes Mega is good, at other times others like nopy are well too) and with a lot less "do this, do that" to get the game running.
Have to try it out now.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the new packaging of the game on various sites (sometimes Mega is good, at other times others like nopy are well too) and with a lot less "do this, do that" to get the game running.
Have to try it out now.
The FILESDSN links worked best for me. I dont have paid version of mega so my downloads stopped after a certain size. FILESDSN gave me unlimited data cap and it was fairly quick. The 4 gb files took around 8 - 10 mins.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The FILESDSN links worked best for me. I dont have paid version of mega so my downloads stopped after a certain size. FILESDSN gave me unlimited data cap and it was fairly quick. The 4 gb files took around 8 - 10 mins.
Do you have Firefox as your 1st browser? Mega stopping happens earlier on firefox then on other browsers. Have this problem too, but I still prefer the Fox over Chrome, which is a resource-hungry spysoft, when you get down on it.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Character Mods from honey select not working on unlimited or can someone make a mod for this character to work on hsu

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Character Mods from honey select not working on unlimited or can someone make a mod for this character to work on hsu

Roy12 don't work on HSU, to make work that mod you need at last 1.1.0 version of game. IF you need use roy12 mod you need the jap version with out 4k patch.

Reactions: Game Reviewer
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes