MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello! I'm sorry for stupid question, but how i can download characters from database site?
If i paste png file in Chara/female folder, in the game i see only 3 default characters in Load option, but not newest downloaded file :(
What i need to do for use characters from this site, if i use unlimited?
What site? HSU have any upload and download inside the game
If the characters was made from the jap version that chara don't work on unlimited

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, this site for example:
Maybe other sites, where i can use cards for unlimited version from here?

And very funny: game can to read this file if i run Oculus or VR Vive, but in Unlimited x64 can't. Why?:O
The most of card game are made from jap version.
Unlimited suck simple

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Sad :( But how unlimited VR .exe and oculus .exe can to see card? I mean, i run the VR or Oculus from this Unlimited version, and can see card (but can't move for sex), but in just unlimited X32/X64 game didn't see :O
I don't know the reason, they fuck off the game, play the jap version

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I don't know the reason, they fuck off the game, play the jap version
I have a question. I notice that there are MANY maps in Studio mode but no that many in Studio Neo. Is there any way to get as many maps for Neo as there are in Studio?

Also, what is the difference between Studio Neo and just HSStudio?

Trying to start something but it's kinda hard. Thank you in advance.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
deep fingering broken for anyone else? I searched and didnt see anyone else having the problem. when you do it all hell breaks loose. characters start melting towards the girls out stretched hand and then just disappear off screen then you just see the shadow of the guy floating around

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
deep fingering broken for anyone else? I searched and didnt see anyone else having the problem. when you do it all hell breaks loose. characters start melting towards the girls out stretched hand and then just disappear off screen then you just see the shadow of the guy floating around
Hmmm... Are you touch something ?
Sound like animation problem.
Are update the game?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have a question. I notice that there are MANY maps in Studio mode but no that many in Studio Neo. Is there any way to get as many maps for Neo as there are in Studio?

Also, what is the difference between Studio Neo and just HSStudio?

Trying to start something but it's kinda hard. Thank you in advance.
it's simple.
First you need install the map in studio with HiR 1.1.1 and run HiR neo 1.2.0 to enable te mod on neo.
How to use HiR 1.1.1 and HiR neo 1.2.0
HiR 1.1.1 for studio
First you need add item in this patch you need add the folder of the modder or the file unity3d.
HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey
Patch for txt, the file name.txt go inside the folder HoneyselectItemResolver
HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver
Run HiR 1.1.1
You need give the pragram the patch of abdata and sb3ugs 1.0.54delta it's already inside the folder of the HiR program.
fc9p3qE - Imgur.jpg
Click start.
Now Run HiR neo 1.2.0
AdQ20ny - Imgur.jpg
Click start.
Now HiR neo create a now category [MOD] name the mod go inside that category
Few words neo is studio 2.0, better poser, more animation, can you edit animation to create a new pose, that not mean create a new animation, better controll, better workplane ect.. so yeah better that studio. But is very heavy, and very slow to boot the program can be depend perfomance of your pc.
Studio is more light and the GUI is more friendly.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
it's simple.
First you need install the map in studio with HiR 1.1.1 and run HiR neo 1.2.0 to enable te mod on neo.
How to use HiR 1.1.1 and HiR neo 1.2.0
HiR 1.1.1 for studio
First you need add item in this patch you need add the folder of the modder or the file unity3d.
HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey
Patch for txt, the file name.txt go inside the folder HoneyselectItemResolver
HoneySelect\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver
Run HiR 1.1.1
You need give the pragram the patch of abdata and sb3ugs 1.0.54delta it's already inside the folder of the HiR program.
View attachment 111421
Click start.
Now Run HiR neo 1.2.0
View attachment 111422
Click start.
Now HiR neo create a now category [MOD] name the mod go inside that category
Few words neo is studio 2.0, better poser, more animation, can you edit animation to create a new pose, that not mean create a new animation, better controll, better workplane ect.. so yeah better that studio. But is very heavy, and very slow to boot the program can be depend perfomance of your pc.
Studio is more light and the GUI is more friendly.
Thank you. One last question.
Where do you get maps for Studio? Hongfire doesn't give much.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you. One last question.
Where do you get maps for Studio? Hongfire doesn't give much.
rara.jp/playclub/
zodgame.us cinese siteweb you must log in to download
uu-gg.net jap siteweb you must log in to download
or can you learn how to import a map for you self it's not hard

Reactions: Rando Civ

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Shit, I just want a less demanding HS. Something that won't shit the bed when you try to change their hair or something.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Shit, I just want a less demanding HS. Something that won't shit the bed when you try to change their hair or something.
Have you tried this one
View attachment 1273

Overview:
Illusion's new 3D custom love simulator appears to be running at the forefront of the industry. The detailed body customization so you make the ideal heroine, improved textures, additional accessories, and you can further also add to the nature of the girl.

Updated: 2018-March-08
Censorship: No
Version: 1.20 All DLC & Extra Content
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Modding:

Pre-Made Characters:

Sources:

<Download>
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - - -

Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set this up (he did 90% of the work).
Torrent file wasn't compressed at maximum compression so it remains with files original size.

This one is far better IMO, I found the FAKKU version to laggy for me.

Reactions: MakotoYuki90

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Have you tried this one

This one is far better IMO, I found the FAKKU version to laggy for me.
Downloading now. It's just frustrating because I can play it just fine, even at full quality but it just randomly freezes and stops responding. Like earlier today it was freezing during character creation, but after I got into a scene with the girl it played just fine but froze again when I went to go exit.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Downloading now. It's just frustrating because I can play it just fine, even at full quality but it just randomly freezes and stops responding. Like earlier today it was freezing during character creation, but after I got into a scene with the girl it played just fine but froze again when I went to go exit.
Some time the game freeze for both version. if you have a lot card game the game freeze even more.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes