U

User_561085

So I luckily found a site that had the download and it work so that's cool but I was looking into it and the whole "Group" fetish that's only threesome's: MMF, FFM but no Gangbangs?

Not disapointed because the game is still good but I could of sworn there was Gangbangs involved as I saw vids on it (Though that could just be mods I guess)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Welp, this is incredibly fun. I think i'm legit playing this game almost as much as my modded Skyrim.

Oh and anyone here knows how to activate Category Advance?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Welp, this is incredibly fun. I think i'm legit playing this game almost as much as my modded Skyrim.

Oh and anyone here knows how to activate Category Advance?
If you talk about HiR neo it's already actived, you must give the right ID category.
<30><[MOD]Furniture>
<31><[MOD]Wall>
<32><[MOD]Daily Use>
<33><[MOD]Accessory>
<34><[MOD]Food>
<35><[MOD]Weapon>
<36><[MOD]Other>
<37><[MOD]H item>
<38><[MOD]Liquid>
<39><[MOD]Screen effect>
<40><[MOD]Medical>
<41><[MOD]Effect>
<50><[MOD]Basic shape>
<53><[MOD]Object>
<57><[MOD]Character>
<62><[MOD]Gimmick>
<63><[MOD]3DSE>
<70><[MOD]Null 1>
<71><[MOD]Null 2>
<72><[MOD]Null 3>

Reactions: Rando Civ

Hansonian

Jun 13, 2018
You might want try this version next

It has 3 more personalities, options for tentacles, Pc with 2 girls, 2 guys and one girl, 2 girls. I you then pay a visit to hongfire, you can also get High Heels and more clothing, Belgar17 does some great stuff on there. If you decided to download his clothing you would need to choose the clothing with the 2.5 uncensor . I know it is not fully translated character wise, but I am trying to translate it myself and have completed 6 of the 13 characters and are planning to complete the other 7.
I get what the difference between the 2 HS versions are but why are there 3 parts to the download on the non-fakku version? Do i have to combine files in some way to have a full version of the game or something?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
So I've gotten wide slider & shortcuts plugin to work, along with plenty of clothes/hair/accessories.

Wondering if anyone has gotten Party DLC installed and working with this though?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I've gotten wide slider & shortcuts plugin to work, along with plenty of clothes/hair/accessories.

Wondering if anyone has gotten Party DLC installed and working with this though?
Why use fakku version for that dlc? isn't better use tha jap version?
What do you think update a dlc for jap version to fakku don't loose the translation?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well the FAKKU version is not fully translated, you only get translation at the start and the end of an event and nothing during the event. Also any DLC added to the Fakku version will not be translated, that is why I am translating for the jap version, I have all the lines for it and are going through each one to end up with a full translation for the jap version. It will take me some time because I have 2,100 lines left to do.
Actually Fakku had released the translation for the H events, at the moment I do not remember in which section in the fakku forum the translation is present.
I'll tell you Fakku has some files that are not present in the jap version, if you update fakku with the jap dlc you should update the manifest of each file, even to create new manifest. For me it makes no sense to use DLC of the Japanese version in the fakku version.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Why use fakku version for that dlc? isn't better use tha jap version?
What do you think update a dlc for jap version to fakku don't loose the translation?
So The Fakku version is a lot more condensed, and comes pre translated. Also I run on a Mac so i'm using a wine wrapper for it. To be honest i'm surprised it worked. Took quite a bit to get the IPA patch on it though.

Forgive me but i'm not a coder so i'm not gonna be messing with everything it takes to set up the translation patching of the Japanese version. Pretty sure i couldn't get the initial base of the Japanese version to even run without the patches and dlc updates.

If no one has tried, or there is no way it would work due to coding restrictions then just say that.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So The Fakku version is a lot more condensed, and comes pre translated. Also I run on a Mac so i'm using a wine wrapper for it. To be honest i'm surprised it worked. Took quite a bit to get the IPA patch on it though.

Forgive me but i'm not a coder so i'm not gonna be messing with everything it takes to set up the translation patching of the Japanese version. Pretty sure i couldn't get the initial base of the Japanese version to even run without the patches and dlc updates.

If no one has tried, or there is no way it would work due to coding restrictions then just say that.
You're not and 'you will not be the first to want to do this thing of the DLC, my message was generally addressed to those who thought of this bullshit, sorry but it' a bullshit. Do not be a hacker or a programmer to get these arguments.
It seems obvious to me if you update the game of a different nationality you will lose the translation of that nationality (ONLY IF the updates will be compatible with each other).

Hansonian

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, so im new to Honey Select and i've noticed that when you, for example, make models heights below 0 with the wideslider the animations sometimes get messed up (like the girls might clip through the dudes more then usual or have half their body inside the table if you have an animation that uses tables in H scenes). Is there any mod or something that reduces that and fixes it at least a bit or is that just an effect of going outside the normal values that you have to deal with?

BigBudZing

Jun 23, 2018
Hey, I downloaded a few clothes and hair mods and placed the files in the abdata folder, yet when I open the character creator, they won't show. Did I install them incorrectly? (To clarify, when I open the character creator, the modded clothes are invisible. If I select a hairpiece, for example, it just shows the default. If I chose a clothing piece, it just doesn't show on the character.)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You can buy this version here as a download.
Wow...i could have sworn illusion made it a policy to not sell outside of japan.....i guess i stand corrected....sorry guys

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I just started playing it seems very addicting. Wow. Can tell its going to get repetitive as is but man there is a lot you can do with this. This is crazy cool. I made all kinds of women and got sucked in for hours without realizing it.

Some mods with dialogue seduction and branching paths would put this game over the top. Maybe make each personality type its own dialogue which you have to actually seduce the women instead of just Hi lets have sex.

Reactions: jv60

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
hey
i get a blackscreen in the game after starting it and only the games mouse cursor is there

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes