Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I always just used HS, which is cute, but Neo Studio is the bomb. At first I just had one outfit then a second, once I looked at the tons and tons of options, OMG. I need to find a good set of instructions, so far I figured out quite a bit. That does not even scratch the surface of what is possible with this as far as possible game use is concerned.

20180712120127901.png

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i downloaded the mega pack, probably i was exaggerating a little by saying 100+ mods, but it felt like that.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i downloaded the mega pack, probably i was exaggerating a little by saying 100+ mods, but it felt like that.
I thought the mega pak said 700 plus. I wish this had a Hook5 equivalent. That is a mod for Klub17, more than a mod, it gives you complete control of everything lighting and camera wise. Not models. But limited to 3 subjects and for me it sees harder to use. The main strong point is the amount of awesome locations to use, every bit on par with Daz, but not the models. I am just amazed at how fast HS runs with soooo many choices. The game is boring to me, but the Neo Studio and Honey Select Studio look like a lot of fun to compose and create . I will link the most awesome eye mod that is not included, really outstanding, later when I find the link. It is on hongfire

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
illusion should rename these "games" as Game Engines for creating a game with some decent story to it ofc. if only illusion made real games and not engines.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
My search turned up nothing so sorry if it has been asked before, but how do you lock in clothing sets? Whenever my characters pop up in the shower room, it's with the default outfit for that setting.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
But I changed their bathing and room outfits in the character customization screen but it still shows them wearing the default outfit in the corresponding scenes.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I did. I saved it in regular outfit with the other clothing sets and then I made separate saves for each of the clothing sets, but I don't want to use those in a room because then it'll just be her always in her room or bathing set.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i get the same problem, but it was bcuz there where other

files when i extract the game, try to extract it in a empty file.
I was looking for something else but I saw this problem asked about here. This should fix the black screen problem
if you download a portable HS, do it this to the HS folder JeR0N.png

emanzaii

Jan 31, 2018
When i place i downloaded characters in userdata/chara/female it got deleted when i open the honey select... anyone need help here

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
When i place i downloaded characters in userdata/chara/female it got deleted when i open the honey select... anyone need help here
Could only be your anti virus. Well thats what it seems to me lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No threesome available?
Using the game or Neo Studio? In the game there is lame 3 some action. Well I have not seen the 2 male 1 female I only tried the 2 women one guy. One penetration, cowgirl face sit, then just finger them ad rubbing your dick between there pussies. I have more fun creating girls and outfits in the regular game, it is pretty repetitive quickly, for me at least. Studio Neo has a ton of stuff you can do but it is not a game.

junito

May 27, 2017
download the 3 parts, extract and black screen, try everthing I could see in the thread and nothing any more ideas?

Yuwee

Jan 9, 2018
I downloaded this but i only get the 1.11 version while it should be 1.20. can i update the game or do i have to download from scratch ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I downloaded this but i only get the 1.11 version while it should be 1.20. can i update the game or do i have to download from scratch ?
Use this, it is better than the OP

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
PLEASE HELP!

Currently having an Error while dragging Honey Select_64.exe over the IPA.exe

It normally would scan and then it would suddenly stop saying "Opps! This should not have happened." and no shortcuts are made.

I am also getting an Error on the Back button in the settings menu. I'm having a ton of bugs but I can still play the main game like normal tho.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes