3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I want to a full re-install of the game, but I don't want to re-download all the mods. Is there a specific area where I can find them and shoot them all in after installing?
Not really. You may have incompatible mods (most likely). Most the popular ones are available .

Reactions: CyberBlader

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
can someone please add a walkthrough to how to install the new DLC pretty please ...

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
I just installed over the top of my existing install, probably not recommended though.

Installing from scratch there's a guide here:

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Mount the iso, run setup using something like Locale Emulator as an administrator and that's it.

To get translations somewhat working:

Delete Plugins/UI_Translation

Install and run Honey Select IPA (latest is 3.3) if you haven't already.

Install the Translation Loader from ( . Install the latest translation from the . Install the machine translation for Studio Neo and the latest Studio Neo translation by Dilldoe .

Then rename some txt files in Plugins/UITranslation as follows:

CharMaker.20 -> CustomScene21 (notice that there's no '.')

Items_Clothes.20 -> Items_Clothes.21
Items_Body.20 -> Items_Body.21
Items_Accessories.20 -> Items_Accessories.21
Game_Achievements.6 -> Game_Achievements.7
HScene_Positions.14 -> HScene_Positions.15

If you want some of the old in game dialogue translated too:

Dialogue_XX.16 -> Dialogue_XX.17

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Mount the iso, run setup using something like Locale Emulator as an administrator and that's it.

Install the Translation Loader from ( . Install the latest translation from the . Install the machine translation for Studio Neo and the latest Studio Neo translation by Dilldoe .

Personally I prefer to extract the contents to the Honey Select folder manually, instead of using the installer. All the official DLC .exe can be extracted and installed manually as well as the content on the ISOs, and this way you are just replacing folders, so you don't need to run a locale emulator. Also I use Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler to manage all my content and mods, so I can update or remove certain mods, and install new content easily.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

where can i find the IPA ???.... and when copy and paste the translation i replace the files right ???

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Studio NEO translation by Dilldoe:

mega.nz://#!qQQylIpY!UxOHcNO6ouNV6jhSvEDKYpeGS5XfmDeDM1nTDZDgU6E

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
So I've recently been playing around with the new card fusion feature and the 4k skin mod. The results are pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I also keep meaning to write a tutorial about fixing mod conflicts but I keep getting sidetracked.

Reactions: Yojiro76

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I really want to try this program out but all these translate files are confusing me so much, its annoying, is there an easy way to translate this game/program, I am not too swift with adding files

Thanks

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I really want to try this program out but all these translate files are confusing me so much, its annoying, is there an easy way to translate this game/program, I am not too swift with adding files

Thanks
That is the easy way.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
That is the easy way.
easy my fat tukis, I have tried and tried several translate files and still see only Japanese text, not sure what I am doing wrong, even deleted the entire folder and reinstalled so was clean copy. like i have said I am not good when comes to adding files unless I get a text file that states where to place said files and so far I have not found an install text :/

Thanks
Imskel

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
easy my fat tukis, I have tried and tried several translate files and still see only Japanese text, not sure what I am doing wrong, even deleted the entire folder and reinstalled so was clean copy. like i have said I am not good when comes to adding files unless I get a text file that states where to place said files and so far I have not found an install text :/

Thanks
Imskel
Probably better off checking the translation threads at hongfire or anime-sharing, as those are where the files are usually posted and where to find specific help.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes