macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok

kick me if its bad, but here an pastebin with everything..

game, dlcs, mods, etc.. etc...

its well know from the honeyselect community and one of the most used one ever.
i play this game for long enougth now toshare all that lol, also if you need models you can find some at roy12 here

or booru here

roy12 make the best imported models and booru is the biggest cards archive for models , enjoy XD

Reactions: Ausy

Ausy

May 28, 2017
ok

kick me if its bad, but here an pastebin with everything..

game, dlcs, mods, etc.. etc...

its well know from the honeyselect community and one of the most used one ever.
i play this game for long enougth now toshare all that lol, also if you need models you can find some at roy12 here

or booru here

roy12 make the best imported models and booru is the biggest cards archive for models , enjoy XD
Hey so whenever I try to download the wideslider mod support, the HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe files are always automatically deleted from my system leaving only the folders which don't contain anything useful. Would you know why this is happening? I tried downloading it on different browsers and even turning off my firewall, but everytime I install it and take a look into the zip folder, the widesliderpatch files are deleted from the system.

Also, for the IPA - Illusion_Plugin_Architecture_v3.3, I couldn't use anything from the single download. I had to drag the IPA.exe file from the HS_GGmod_v1.6.1 instead. Not sure if that was how it was intended or if I am using it wrong. Also, one of the directions from the installation guide told me to drag the Honeyselect.exe file into the IPA.exe, but it gives me the "Couldn't find DLLs!" error.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
It says the zip is invalid when I tried to open the zip. I downloaded from mega and the torrent

Aug 25, 2016
after installed the girlcelly main game + addon + EMF , i cant install the Party DLC becuz of this poping up Capture.PNG
am i doing something wrong??

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is this game like artifical acadamey 2 with game play
or more of a pick a stage a girl and fuck till your heart is content

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is this game like artifical acadamey 2 with game play
or more of a pick a stage a girl and fuck till your heart is content
choose girl and fuck her... but careful, mood is on now, so she can be happy, sad, angry, hate, love etc.. and various situation depend of that (aka exempl : if 2 girls are in love with you, you can have chance to be asked for a 3some)

Reactions: jason95821
Aug 25, 2016
dont install any DLC... just open them and copy the content of "copyfile" (or Filecopy) folder directly into the game folder :) do same for all dlcs
thanks man, and my god this game have alot of separate updates and DLC, it's so confusing to install, i think i will try to install the full 1.20

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
this is my first message. if you need links to just about anything for honey select, go to pastebin website /Z9kkjDjT for answers (like installation order). again, this is my first post so forgive me for being unable to link.

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this is my first message. if you need links to just about anything for honey select, go to pastebin website /Z9kkjDjT for answers (like installation order). again, this is my first post so forgive me for being unable to link.
i posted the whole pastebin before (should be 1 or 2 pages befores) .

welcome first post btw :D

edit : i mean 2-3 comments before lol, but a bit more..:)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thanks man, and my god this game have alot of separate updates and DLC, it's so confusing to install, i think i will try to install the full 1.20
in fact its easy ..

you instal the main game, then pop dlcs and finish with party dlc , all others small dlcs can be installed anytime as they didnt touch dll or exe

and if some of them have similar dll or exe , simply dont copy those files and you good :)
in case you fucked up something, just copy all the dll and exe from the party dlcs and overwrite all. and you good to go. party launcher exe and dll are the most important

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
BTW as a gift.. here my assembly dll, with it you can put up to 120 girls per room (vanilla is locked at 20 girls)

:D

need to mention important things, with this you will instantly get interrupted by girls everytime you start ( mean girls will come to you and you almost never will have access to the selection girl menu. still you can refuse an girl and access to this menu after )
that also mean that if you have numerous girls in love with you it grow up drasticaly the chance to have a 3some or a G/G scene.

(i use tons of mods, but most of them didnt affect the dll, still i recommend to have the main one such as wide slider)

of course you need to unzip the file, then place it into your honeyselect/honeyselect64data/managed.. folder

(make a backup, its possible it not workfor some peoples)

Reactions: Minoin and maizeman
Aug 25, 2016
in fact its easy ..

you instal the main game, then pop dlcs and finish with party dlc , all others small dlcs can be installed anytime as they didnt touch dll or exe

and if some of them have similar dll or exe , simply dont copy those files and you good :)
in case you fucked up something, just copy all the dll and exe from the party dlcs and overwrite all. and you good to go. party launcher exe and dll are the most important
thanks man, after installed about few times, i finally did it XD

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes