SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So, is this Custom (Order) Maid 3D without maid theme (and a lot less content)?

I'll take it but I'm afraid that while it may neat to try and perfect a simple simulation, the lack of substance become apparent unless one is KISS who has gone to the deep end, where they built up a massive amount of text rather than having a new title every year to rebrand. I've seen attempts at 'explicit anime skyrim/fallout/souls' but alas that genre too has its problems (not just in terms of budget, ultimately close-up animations with a perfect camera angle are the best).

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I hate how *looks at comments* Illusion Soft (probably) uses the same shitty rigid censored dicks that the OG Illusion did.
Give that dick some flap, you know? Still better than the 96% of games where the dick is cut off at the balls and you're left with a floating castrate trying to seed a blow up doll.

Nov 17, 2021
I hate how *looks at comments* Illusion Soft (probably) uses the same shitty rigid censored dicks that the OG Illusion did.
Give that dick some flap, you know? Still better than the 96% of games where the dick is cut off at the balls and you're left with a floating castrate trying to seed a blow up doll.
I'd rather want only pussies (shaved) uncensored over dicks though :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes