Beckz

May 11, 2020
This in a new type of model there..

I can see a few mixed element from certain soft too in there. But most of thing is from Koikatsu model.

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
Just some question before i download this game, is this game have same chara card system like Koikatsu? if so is it compatible with chara card from Koikatsu or Koikatsu sunshine?

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Does anybody have infinite loading screen when trying to enter free sex mode? Region changing to japanese doesn't work

Edit:
Tried Ntlea locale emulator and it worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Sol3ne

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
the game does *look* a lot nicer than koikatsu so i guess it would be nice if this could be the new thing people made mods for. without Studio though i wonder if people will have the motivation.
The ILLGAMES site says they plan to release some sort of Studio software in the future.

Reactions: NylonBandit

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Cant fucking believe that Illusion did a hard reset and were still incapable of putting out a non-KK/HS clone. What do they have against Artificial Academy?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i can't find the base game, does anyone have the link? i'm also curious about the mods if anyone knows where to find them i'd like one that removes censorship? i'd like an hfpatch to come out. phew since illusion changed its name it's all messed up

N0N4M3-999

Sep 28, 2022
HoneyCome Offline Patch

Just a small pack containing:

• BepInEx 6.0.0 be 672
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator 5.3.0
  • Sauceke's WebRequestBlocker v1.0
This should allow the game to play offline, just extract to the game folder and you're good to go.

Full pack will likely come sometime today.

Reactions: elql and Rjs90

Biosarge

Apr 28, 2018
I thought people were just trolling saying it's Honey Select but with Koikatsu Graphics but it's literally just that. :KEK:. Oh yea and now you can walk around the map just like Koikatsu.

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes