hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
YEs 3 times
Okay, read this article on Honey come home party game related issues.

let me know if this helped.

I will suggest 2 recommendations, make sure you meet the game's specification requirements, and make sure you update your drivers to latest.

Kyarbay

Aug 17, 2022
Okay, read this article on Honey come home party game related issues.

let me know if this helped.

I will suggest 2 recommendations, make sure you meet the game's specification requirements, and make sure you update your drivers to latest.
didn't help

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There is one more thing you can do, is contact help support for the creators of the game, I have no more suggestions on how to help you, and I hope it works out for you and you solve the problem you are having.
A locale emulator could fix the problem you are facing, some games refuse to launch without one. For example, an Japanese game I have downloaded a while back wouldn't launch normally and it would bring up a launching error message. I was able to fix this problem by getting an Japanese emulator, and afterwards i was able to launch the game successfully.

Kyarbay

Aug 17, 2022
There is one more thing you can do, is contact help support for the creators of the game, I have no more suggestions on how to help you, and I hope it works out for you and you solve the problem you are having.
A locale emulator could fix the problem you are facing, some games refuse to launch without one. For example, an Japanese game I have downloaded a while back wouldn't launch normally and it would bring up a launching error message. I was able to fix this problem by getting an Japanese emulator, and afterwards i was able to launch the game successfully.
But it was not installed on this game

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
But it was not installed on this game
Sorry for the confusion, let me correct myself. The local emulator is used for Japanese coded RenPy and RPG related games and is required for most Japanese games throughout F95zone. Steam games do not include a local emulator, you are correct on that.

The only other option I will advise to you is that you should consider contacting the help support for the game. The issue you are having is quite difficult to solve despite what you have already told me.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
If u couldn't figure out why u're stuck in female pov here is how u will solve that. First go to mod settings it's japanese section under the '' Back to Title '' if u don't have this then u should update your game to Betterpack R 1.1 . Then go to HC_PovX section. Now I change the keybinds for myself but u can change it how u want. In my settings i put Character Cycle Key to 0 and PoV Toggle Key to 1. Now if u press 1 u will enter the POV mode but in Fem character's eyes and if u press 1 again u will return the normal camera but when u're in POV mode if u press 0 then u will enter the male POV. Whenever u enter the POV mode game let u see in Female Character u have the change with 0 between characters. If u think i didn't understand anything because of your broken English then change '' Character Cycle Key to 0 and PoV Toggle Key to 1 '' then press 1 then 0.

Ekran Görüntüsü (153).png Ekran Görüntüsü (154)_LI.jpg

Reactions: A.F.Y.H.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Nice find, thanks.

The game is fairly new so I guess some of these mods are still a bit glitched. I'm not even sure what this plugin actually does in the first place.

I tried to create Karin from Blue Archive:D
I have no idea how to create Areola:unsure:
View attachment 2987208
It seems that playing around with Rings (basic shape, and the ones normally attached to fingers) floating above the head is the way to create a pseudo halo.

If you want an inspiration for the halo, there are other BA characters cards around:

HCCP_F_20230906165213005.png honeycome_chara_0003238.png

These are not mine btw, I just grabbed Hasumi here and Asuna on the JP upload page.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

arenbrothers

Aug 15, 2021
Hello, does anyone know why my game wont save the characters i create. when i close the game and go back in the ones ive created the previous session are no longer there. i have no clue why. i dont wanna spend time on a character creation just for it to disappear next session yk.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes