BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
Hello, does anyone know why my game wont save the characters i create. when i close the game and go back in the ones ive created the previous session are no longer there. i have no clue why. i dont wanna spend time on a character creation just for it to disappear next session yk.
What you say is impossible, after saving the character the game puts it in user data characters
Are you sure you're save these characters correctly?
Honeycome Screenshot 2023.10.10 - 18.52.46.96.png
Honeycome Screenshot 2023.10.10 - 18.53.11.98.png Honeycome Screenshot 2023.10.10 - 18.53.28.92.png Honeycome Screenshot 2023.10.10 - 18.53.47.39.png
user.JPG chara.JPG fem.JPG girl.JPG

Ikaros01

May 27, 2017
Anyone having the same problem as me? The game on its own is working fine, but after installing the HF Patch, I wasn't able to get past the ILL splashscreen

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 2997702 Why can't I open the game?
If you have this on startup then it seems you need to install an offline patch, so the game doesn't attempt to connect every time you land on the title screen.

If (like me) you don't really know how to get or properly install it, the simplest way is to download STN's lastest Better Repack of the game, you can find the links somewhere in this thread, or the torrent on sukebei.nyaa. It comes pre-patched with basically all available mods (including offline mode) already installed.

Cthulhu`s

Dec 3, 2020
Chat GPT Translate is my Friend^^

Hey Dudes,

I have the following issue: I'm using the " " by "ScrewThisNoise" via Google Drive.
The folders you see online are named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.001" and "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.002".
However, when I click to download them, it now downloads a file named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.002.001" and "R1.1-20231013T103942Z-001.zip".
I can extract the latter, but not the former.
During the download, strange file extensions are being generated, causing confusion and making it difficult for WinRAR to handle them.
Can anyone help with this?
Is the download provided by ScrewThisNoise faulty?

Sep 5, 2023
Chat GPT Translate is my Friend^^

Hey Dudes,

I have the following issue: I'm using the " " by "ScrewThisNoise" via Google Drive.
The folders you see online are named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.001" and "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.002".
However, when I click to download them, it now downloads a file named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome BetterRepack R1.1 SPLIT.7z.002.001" and "R1.1-20231013T103942Z-001.zip".
I can extract the latter, but not the former.
During the download, strange file extensions are being generated, causing confusion and making it difficult for WinRAR to handle them.
Can anyone help with this?
Is the download provided by ScrewThisNoise faulty?
Try using 7zip. And make shure both files are in the same folder.

Flandoll

May 19, 2018
I remember when Illusion made good games, when you actually had to romance your way to the sex scenes and they were all virgins. Ahh Artificial Academy 2, such a good game.

Now all the girls are prostitutes and you can instantly go to the sex scene.

Reactions: Kuromarutaur

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I remember when Illusion made good games, when you actually had to romance your way to the sex scenes and they were all virgins. Ahh Artificial Academy 2, such a good game.

I mean..... if that's what you prefer, go for it.
I don't play these for the romance. lol

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

im pretty sure this hotel is a brothel in disguise

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Illusion has managed to somehow be even less ambitious than EA Sports.

AI Girl was somewhat interesting, but the other games Illusion has released in the last 10 years or so are all more or less the same. They can all be succinctly described as hook-up games with good graphics and customization but mediocre sex and minimal gameplay or replayability.

Lolindir17

Jul 10, 2018
Hey people I have a question.

I am playing the game with the "Betterrepack" 1.1 version but the game itself is in the 1.0.3.
Is there a way to update it to the 1.0.4 version?
I wanna have the witch outfit.

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
I'm trying to play the (Free Sex) & (Play) part after made my own character, but it's only loading and loading and nothing happens.

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Hey people I have a question.

I am playing the game with the "Betterrepack" 1.1 version but the game itself is in the 1.0.3.
Is there a way to update it to the 1.0.4 version?
I wanna have the witch outfit.
you can download update from ILLGAMES website:
I guess you need to click fist button フルセット

Reactions: Nowaru

llinkpz

May 4, 2023
Windows defender saying "potential unwanted app" and its saying it has "potential unwanted behavior" is it safe to use????

Feii

Mar 19, 2018
Any actual fix on the blackscreen issue?
Game ran fine for the first few time and now it's just black screen after booting the game, locale em/rem doesn't work and already wiped/unpacked the game and still black screen.
EDIT: Found a fix, delete the file global / checkitem in userdate - save.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
you can download update from ILLGAMES website:
I guess you need to click fist button フルセット
Ah nice thanks, I kinda forgot this update was a thing, should probably save the update link. There doesn't seem to be much content in this one though (cute witch dress, a few accessories), but still good to take.

What I hope they add in a future update is a few more character "types" (voice sets), because hearing the same 6 ones over and again gets old real fast.

Obviously I'm not playing it for the romance either, but the sex scenes are better when you have to work for them and the characters don't feel like soulless husks.
Yeah, I know that feel. Main reason I still keep Koikatsu (aside from the tons of mods), if I feel like running around pretending they're real characters before going to the H stuff. Never played AA though, I've heard good things about it but it seems kind of hard to find.

But it's not like it's a new tendency for Illusion, this game is literally a reskinned Honey Select. I wonder why they even bothered including a "Free Sex" mode when the main game is basically Free Sex already. I don't mind this style either, even if I'm now having more fun playing with the editor than the actual game...

Windows defender saying "potential unwanted app" and its saying it has "potential unwanted behavior" is it safe to use????
Yes, that's quite common with these games. My Windows also got all fussy when I tried to update using the file from the official website. Just ignore it.

does this have vr or in a later update?
No word of it for now, will probably come later. There's a PoV plugin though already, which works quite well if that's your thing.

Uncensor patch?
Already included in STN's repack. Just keep in mind that it's a bit glitchy, and occasionally has some funny results. I ended up deactivating it.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Obviously I'm not playing it for the romance either, but the sex scenes are better when you have to work for them and the characters don't feel like soulless husks.

I get that, though to be honest, I never bothered with anything other than character creation mode and free H.

It's fine, nothing to worry about. False positive and all that. STN is a trusted source.
Does this one still have the installer exe still? Because that can be deleted. I might be remembering the wrong game, though.

Reactions: Schulth

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
not going to lie i was hoping for for aa3 someday but dont think ilusion wants to put that much efort into their games anymore also, it sucks that they fuckd modmakers too :( :(

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes