VN Ren'Py Honeymoon Island [v2.1] [TK8000]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Hello brother, sorry, I didn't answer you before, I was away from home for some time, really the problem I have is that I can't play chapter 2, I've tried it several times in different ways, I even started again and nothing, could you give me a save of the game and the second one has started? part, I love this game and I would like to play it without seeing the images in the game folder,,,, thanks in advance
Try this. 5-4 is the intermission at the end of chapter 1 with options of bonus images of Ellen just before proceeding into chapter 2. 5-5 is the page right after you click "Go to next chapter" at the chapter 1 intermission (in case clicking on "Go to next chapter" somehow doesn't work or crashes the game on you for whatever reason).

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Try this. 5-4 is the intermission at the end of chapter 1 with options of bonus images of Ellen just before proceeding into chapter 2. 5-5 is the page right after you click "Go to next chapter" at the chapter 1 intermission (in case clicking on "Go to next chapter" somehow doesn't work or crashes the game on you for whatever reason).

Hello friend: it doesn't work at all, both salvos do the same thing, they take me to this same screen, and it doesn't give me the opportunity to continue, and believe me, I download several games a day, so I have things to see but I love this game In addition to being in Spanish, could you give me another idea or maybe if you gave me a more advanced save within chapter 2, I restarted the game but the same thing happens to me, I hope you can help me, you or any other friend who is reading this Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience....

hola amigo : para nada funciona ambas salvas me hacen lo mismo me llevan a esta misma pantalla,y no me da la oportunidad de seguir, y creeme que yo descargo varios juegos al dia, o sea que tengo cosas para ver pero este juego me encanta ademas de ser en español, me pudieras dar otra idea o quizas si me dieras una salva mas adelantada dentro del capitulo 2, recomencé el juego pero me pasa lo mismo, espero que me puedas ayudar ,, tú o cualquier otro amigo que esté leyendo esto gracias y disculpa por las molestias....

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Hello friend: it doesn't work at all, both salvos do the same thing, they take me to this same screen, and it doesn't give me the opportunity to continue, and believe me, I download several games a day, so I have things to see but I love this game In addition to being in Spanish, could you give me another idea or maybe if you gave me a more advanced save within chapter 2, I restarted the game but the same thing happens to me, I hope you can help me, you or any other friend who is reading this Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience....

hola amigo : para nada funciona ambas salvas me hacen lo mismo me llevan a esta misma pantalla,y no me da la oportunidad de seguir, y creeme que yo descargo varios juegos al dia, o sea que tengo cosas para ver pero este juego me encanta ademas de ser en español, me pudieras dar otra idea o quizas si me dieras una salva mas adelantada dentro del capitulo 2, recomencé el juego pero me pasa lo mismo, espero que me puedas ayudar ,, tú o cualquier otro amigo que esté leyendo esto gracias y disculpa por las molestias....
Alright, try this one. This is a save that is further advanced into Part/Chapter 2.

If it doesn't work, then something is clearly wrong. I suggest completely deleting the game along with its hidden save folder from the PC and download it again.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Eagerly waiting for the next update
I made a small update weeks ago (build 2.3) but only added 5 or 6 animations (and one of them will have to be redone), so for now you'll have to wait a bit longer

Only 2 more updates left? And the proposed ending has me worried about a milquetoast farewell...
Yeah, I don't have any great pretensions for the time being, in the next two updates there will be a lot of sex scenes and I think that will make all the players happy.

Only after that will I think about the future of the project. If I feel it's worth extending the story of these characters, and also if the players and my patrons are interested, then I might do more things, or even go back in the story and add branches (for example, when Angela returns to the island, maybe I could put in an option for the player to decide that everyone should leave, and I could continue a parallel story where now the MC and 'Ellen' are in the town on the coast, they can receive their mother there, something like that.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes