VN Ren'Py Honeymoon Island [v2.1] [TK8000]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I would love to help you but every time I open the image and zoom in on Ellen's breasts I forget what I was doing and wind up doing something else. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Jorjor69

erzerzezeezg

Jun 6, 2024
I don't know exactly, but I think the problem is the morphs I used to create “Ellen” and their incompatibility with “Breastacular”, which is the graft I used to make her boobs.

Ellen is based on a model of a very young girl. I manually aged her to make her an adult and this required some rather drastic changes to her body. I don't think these changes go well with the Breastacular morphs, and the result is that her breasts don't look totally smooth. Here's an example:

View attachment 4026659

If you open the full-size image and look at “Ellen's” boobs, you'll notice that you can see some marks on them. For example, around the areola, there is a clear circular mark. The breasts aren't smooth either, they have a very uneven surface. Her boobs look quite ugly at certain angles, like in this image above (by the way, I reworked that image with slight changes to make her boobs less 'sad').

Normally this happens when there is no collision set up for the boobs (Breastacular), but even when I set up collision correctly, the boobs are very uneven and kind of ugly. My conclusion is that the morphs I used for “Ellen” are unfortunately not compatible with Breastacular. I tried to solve the problem by creating her boobs from scratch, trying to make them look like the originals, but using only the Breastacular morphs, but they still weren't perfect.

I honestly think there is no easy solution to this problem. If you or anyone else reading this knows of one, let me know because I've already wasted several hours trying to find information and making modifications to try to fix this, but nothing has come of it.
Why don't you export the old model (that has an uneven mesh). Import in blender, select the vertex area you want, use smooth tool, export and import as a morph ? So you wouldn't need to rely on all your old morphs. You could even "unsorry" them the way you want in blender with proportional editing/sculpting. The exported model would be a full Elen morph. This is what I'd do. If you don't know blender, just export and PM me the mesh I'll fix it for you.

(If needed part 2 of the tutorial : )

Last edited:

Incestlover864

Feb 17, 2024
I don't know exactly, but I think the problem is the morphs I used to create “Ellen” and their incompatibility with “Breastacular”, which is the graft I used to make her boobs.

Ellen is based on a model of a very young girl. I manually aged her to make her an adult and this required some rather drastic changes to her body. I don't think these changes go well with the Breastacular morphs, and the result is that her breasts don't look totally smooth. Here's an example:

View attachment 4026659

If you open the full-size image and look at “Ellen's” boobs, you'll notice that you can see some marks on them. For example, around the areola, there is a clear circular mark. The breasts aren't smooth either, they have a very uneven surface. Her boobs look quite ugly at certain angles, like in this image above (by the way, I reworked that image with slight changes to make her boobs less 'sad').

Normally this happens when there is no collision set up for the boobs (Breastacular), but even when I set up collision correctly, the boobs are very uneven and kind of ugly. My conclusion is that the morphs I used for “Ellen” are unfortunately not compatible with Breastacular. I tried to solve the problem by creating her boobs from scratch, trying to make them look like the originals, but using only the Breastacular morphs, but they still weren't perfect.

I honestly think there is no easy solution to this problem. If you or anyone else reading this knows of one, let me know because I've already wasted several hours trying to find information and making modifications to try to fix this, but nothing has come of it.
any update?

Mar 3, 2022
if u made a better game say a corruption kinda game like downfall or anna with the female char model in this u would make hilarious amount of money, hell even i would support u. lol

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes