5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Where are people seeing a statement from the creator that he has abandoned this game?
I suppose it's because the dev said the new version was nearly ready, earlier in this thread, but then he disappeared (the last post on Patreon is from 13 July).
Maybe he's absorbed by the unexpected complexity and ramifications of the many choices in the game. Maybe he's abandoned the idea of creating a game. Or maybe he's on vacation. Who knows, but the fact he stopped posting on Patreon (while he was moderately active before) is not a good sign...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yihman1

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suppose it's because the dev said the new version was nearly ready, earlier in this thread, but then he disappeared (the last post on Patreon is from 13 July).
Maybe he's absorbed by the unexpected complexity and ramifications of the many choices in the game. Maybe he's abandoned the idea of creating a game. Or maybe he's on vacation. Who knows, but the fact he stopped posting on Patreon (while he was moderately active before) is not a good sign...
Well, it's not a good sign, but this has happened to a billion devs in the past, and many of them got back on the horse after getting tossed off. One of the problems is that they have to then explain why they dropped offline, and that need makes them pause even longer to try to come up with something that doesn't sound embarrassing or phony. Then they need an even better excuse to explain why the delay was longer, etc.

I'd not start the wake on this game just because it's a few weeks overdue.

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
Not to mention that the Dev hasn't been on here since July 16, AND they're still copping $100 a month off Patreon - not a lot, but it is for nothing.

Nov 24, 2018
probably thought this would be a easy source of money, found out it isn't, then just quit after they didn't make alot off it

bitbit699

Dec 25, 2019
probably thought this would be a easy source of money, found out it isn't, then just quit after they didn't make alot off it
Well I would say that after a demo and a first update a good amount of people pledged to sinfall at its peak he/she was getting 250 dollars a month after a first release of his first project

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
This game had good potential and good momentum behind it. Such a pity that the dev chose to chuck that away.

Reactions: Satiro

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah I don't understand these developers working hard to create a game, having a good enough success with the first release, and then abandoning everything. Boh

Reactions: Satiro

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes