5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
But i mean to not even come in here and say something is a bit poor really. They're still getting $35/month on Patreon lol

Reactions: Jawanaut

FallGuyMcFly

Jan 28, 2020
Maybe they werent getting enough support on Patreon, hope they pop back up in the back half of the year. Hopefully by then the economy will have improved and they'll be able to get more support.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It's a damn shame too, because the world could always use more good GGGB'like games in it. I just found it, and just based on the art and the description it had me excited. But I'm hesitant to try it in the first place, since I'm sure I'll be even more upset about it being abandoned if I do give it a shot. I guess I'll just put the thread on watch, and hope that the author eventually pops back on with an update in the future, although I sadly won't hold my breath for it.

Reactions: Satiro

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's hard to believe someone walked away from all of this work. I hope everything is okay with the folks at Sinfall Studios, whether they ever come back to this or not.

Reactions: pantypriv

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The last Patreon post was only a day after the o0.1 release, so I don't know how they could have expected the game to reach a lot of patrons in one day. I find the timeline strange and a bit disturbing.

Reactions: Jawanaut
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes