5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sinfall Studios

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Thank you everyone for the very kind words and encouragement, it means a lot to see people reacting well to something that has taken a fair amount of time and effort so far!

They're literally the same pictures traced and then coloured differently.
I can assure you they are not :)

• Angry
Reactions: lutra_lovegood

acien

Aug 5, 2016
i was just under the impression you had eva kiss as part of the team and she was doing the art for the game. regardless it looks nice but ill wait until there is more content in the game before i give it a download

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Well, this of to a great start. Fair amount of content for a Demo and an original premise. I look forward to the next release.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Solid start, for a demo there s a fair bit of content and a nice opportunity to shape the mc's character traits, definitely on my watch list!

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Caprice Art Source
Damn, I wonder if Caprice is now more famous nowadays due to that single image being used in several games (and other projects) than due to any of her other works, lol.

Reactions: maruta

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm always a fan of 2dcg games like GGGB. I like your art and you ll see how better you ll be after 6-12months. If you're looking for HD pics to trace I personally use
I wish you good luck...

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Why does some of the art look like it’s been sketched over Eva Kiss’s work from GGGB?

i know the 3D games copy a lot of assets, but this doesn't seem right...

azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
Glad to see someone still using 2dcg. The only one I finished was Good Girl Gone Bad, which was simply amazing. The idea seems the same as GGGB (corrupting your girl the way you wanted or not), but the narrative seems more complex and interesting. Good luck with the future updates, dev(s)! (y)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes