5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
From the images i was hoping for a "good girl gone bad" vibe type of game. And i must say, for a demo, it's already pretty satisfying, the story is solid, the art has his own style but good. I hope the creator will keep going with this one, it can go far i think.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I didnt got the last two preview scene in the verison.... is it just a tease or did i do something wrong in my gameplay? or choices?
This. I tried multiple options and was disappointed I couldn't get those scenes. I'm thinking it's a high-tier Patreon thing / tease.

blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
I'm kind of disappointed to learn that those visuals in this sort of games are made by tracing real images.. maybe that's why I didn't like GGGB. Way too clean for me. I really really enjoy 2dcg games, but when there's a real artistic touch behind. Anyway, good luck with your game and improving your tracing, because there's room for that obviously (I hope so) ^^

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I'll be honest, I was skeptical before I downloaded the game,but anyway I did it and for those who say that it's a copy of gggb it's not yep it has the same style and renders but the plot is completely different than gggb and it's something new that we need around here, so download and play it you'll see

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Many people complain about tracing but it's a valid drawing technique that serves a purpose, and if done correctly it looks pretty good imho.

46 copy.jpg
That said, in this comparison you can clearly see some artistic talent is needed to make this "easy" technique look good. In GGGB you can see the line is smoother, the anatomy is better rendered (look at those feet for example, or the folds of the bedsheets) and the colors are more balanced and interesting to look at.

Tracing can be a good technique to push out art that looks realistic fast and in quantity but I'd suggest you take a bit more time with the drawings (and use different references from GGGB which is pretty obvious when both are the same and the difference in quality is easier to spot)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Many people complain about tracing but it's a valid drawing technique that serves a purpose, and if done correctly it looks pretty good imho.

View attachment 708905
That said, in this comparison you can clearly see some artistic talent is needed to make this "easy" technique look good. In GGGB you can see the line is smoother, the anatomy is better rendered (look at those feet for example, or the folds of the bedsheets) and the colors are more balanced and interesting to look at.

Tracing can be a good technique to push out art that looks realistic fast and in quantity but I'd suggest you take a bit more time with the drawings (and use different references from GGGB which is pretty obvious when both are the same and the difference in quality is easier to spot)
Thank you!
https://f95zone.to/threads/is-it-ok-to-trace-in-art.47795/

scalpedfingaz

May 10, 2018
Good game, lots of love goes into it and I have great confidence it will succeed. Very early on, all things take time and all time takes time lmfao. Good on dev for putting their time into this, I hope they get all the appreciation they deserve and none of the negativity.

Reactions: Back and Zongor

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Nice demo. Really like the premisse of the story.

I was pleasantly suprised how fast you introduced the whole spy situation. It may not be super realistic (no one of us is a spy anyway :)), but I thought it was believable enough. I also liked the little background check with the psychologist. Felt like a good old RPG.

That brings me to my question. What kind of stats does the MC has, and how important are they? Did you hide them on purpose? If the MC had stats, I would very much like to be able to view them in game and know what they do exactly.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes