Penitensary

May 10, 2020
The real bottlenecks right now are time and biting more than I could chew programing-wise. A tale as old as time, really.
The thing is, I started the game with more free time than I have right now, and I can't really do much about that. I don't want to give false hopes (see what i did there?), I don't think I could manage the writing and programming pace of the first months.
A proofreader would be helpful since english is not my first (nor second) language, as you all can probably see, but it would not speed the development time in a meaningful way. So, maybe I'll shoot you a message sometime to see if you're still interested, but not right now. Thanks anyway.

But I have to say, the fact that people are still interested is super motivating, so I see what I can do.
I may be misreading things, but...

HopeDev

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2024
I may be misreading things, but...

A great message, and I would lie if I told you that this man YT shorts aren't part of the reason this game exist at all xD
But I don't think other peoples expectations affect me much when doing this, I genuinely believed when I started that I was the only one interested in a story like this.

Reactions: LTD and Penitensary

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
A great message, and I would lie if I told you that this man YT shorts aren't part of the reason this game exist at all xD
But I don't think other peoples expectations affect me much when doing this, I genuinely believed when I started that I was the only one interested in a story like this.
I bet this is one time in life where you're happy you found out you were wrong? xD

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes