• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
View attachment 3371197
Certainly the overview doesn't explain much.

Dev, it would be nice if you could put some information about the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" part or maybe some general information in "Dev Notes".
For example, about the transformation tag, what is the transformation here, M to F, supernatural (demon, succubus), is it the Mc or another character that is affected?

Leaving that aside, are the other kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Anyways good luck.
I wrote about the transformation, just above

Some fetishes are avoidable. And they are... How shall I put it? Nothing happens without you. You are like the last link, you either push things along or you stand aside and the story moves on, whatever you choose to do.

What you don't see isn't happening (and if something happens, the characters will tell you the outcome or not... It's hard for me to think that far ahead..)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Game is looking good and characters are lovely(y)!
Kudos to you Fuuccck for coming clear about tags and making them avoidable not skippable:giggle:.

I see some tension between them.

Can't wait for THE CAT FIGHT:devilish:!

Can't say about story. I'll give it a go:giggle:! Watchlisted(y)!

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
Fuuccck

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Planned tags; trans(optional), pregnancy
So, how should I imagine these two?
For the trans part, are we talking traps or chicks with dicks?
For the preg part, actual scenes featuring it or just an impregnation graphic and an epilogue?

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
So, how should I imagine these two?
For the preg part, actual scenes featuring it or just an impregnation graphic and an epilogue?
The trap is a guy with a dick, in women's clothes (as I understand it) And a gir(Or a chick)l with a dick is already a futa
About pregnancy. Sex with them will be in the game. There is no point in dragging this out until the epilogue

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn, writing here is really stiff, clearly translated (from russian i guess), story kinda shaky too as a result, i hope it won't become worse than that
otherwise there is some potential, characters are not bad and tag selection bring some hope, curious where it can go from here

edit: on a side note - must say i really like these sharp renders, i'll take jaggies over blurfest any day

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuuccck

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Looking at the first preview, I'd say half the family is failed transformation experiments. Especially that poor girl with the blue hair. There's no way she could have that physique and be a living human. She looks more like a zombie that's been dead for two years.

Maybe an alien?

No. Just no.
Yeah. Morons said the same thing about the Stellar Blade char. Then had to shut up when they found out the char is the model they motion capped and looks exactly like that.

Almost as if there's a range of body types, and they aren't all thicc.

Reactions: rapah and Bingoogus

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I wrote about the transformation, just above

Some fetishes are avoidable. And they are... How shall I put it? Nothing happens without you. You are like the last link, you either push things along or you stand aside and the story moves on, whatever you choose to do.

What you don't see isn't happening (and if something happens, the characters will tell you the outcome or not... It's hard for me to think that far ahead..)
Fuuccck Do you have an answer to this question?
NTR/sharing/swinging
If it is then will be skippable or avoidable?

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Fuuccck Do you have an answer to this question?
NTR/sharing/swinging
If it is then will be skippable or avoidable?
NTR-Definitely not! It doesn't turn me on)
Sharing-Hmm... I don't know if I'll answer correctly. Between your girls, yes, they'll kind of play with each other.
Swinging-I can't translate and understand it correctly)) sorry

Reactions: Lliw21 and Rohse

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
NTR-Definitely not! It doesn't turn me on)
You got my attention (y)
Sharing-Hmm... I don't know if I'll answer correctly. Between your girls, yes, they'll kind of play with each other.
If it is lesbian and girls only 'NO DICK' then it's okay for me.
Swinging-I can't translate and understand it correctly)) sorry
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
I hope this also not happening.

Thanks for answering and clarifying my questions.

Last edited:

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
You got my attention (y)

If it is lesbian and girls only 'NO DICK' then it's okay for me.

* Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
I hope this also not happening.

Thanks for answering and clarifying my questions.
Only the player will have a dick (roughly speaking)

Swinging? There will be no exchange between the partner pairs. If I understood correctly again: D))

Reactions: Vasily100 and Reyto

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The trap is a guy with a dick, in women's clothes (as I understand it) And a girl(Or a chick) with a dick is already a futa
About pregnancy. Sex with them will be in the game. There is no point in dragging this out until the epilogue
Clearly I didn't explain myself very well, I wanted to know what you meant by trans content(it can mean quite a few things including what we'd call traps and futas) and whether the girls would be (visibly) pregnant before the game is through.
Also, you misspelled 'fullscreen' in the options.
And it could use the urination tag.

Last edited:

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Clearly I didn't explain myself very well, I wanted to know what you meant by trans content(it can mean quite a few things including what we'd call traps and futas) and whether the girls would be (visibly) pregnant before the game is through.
Also, you misspelled 'fullscreen' in the options.
About non-standard characters (trans and others)
Everyone will go from little to great (don't want them, they won't be in the game, or they won't interact with you in any way. If, on the contrary, you are a supporter of such content, there will be a few more trans characters. I haven't thought it through to the futa yet).

Sex during pregnancy. It will be integrated into the plot (not at the end of the game)

edit: fullscreen? And what is more correct for you?
urination-more like fun. I didn't consider directly expanding it.(But who knows what will come to my mind)

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
About non-standard characters (trans and others)
Everyone will go from little to great (don't want them, they won't be in the game, or they won't interact with you in any way. If, on the contrary, you are a supporter of such content, there will be a few more trances. I haven't thought it through to the futa yet).

Sex during pregnancy. It will be integrated into the plot (not at the end of the game)

edit: fullscreen? And what is more correct for you?
urination-more like fun. I didn't consider directly expanding it.(But who knows what will come to my mind)
I meant putting urination among the tags for this thread, given that the opening has the mc watching his sister piss.

I think I get what you mean about the trans thing, nice to know we'll be able to stop the changes at whatever point we're most comfortable with. Btw, trances isn't the plural of trans, in this case 'more trans characters' would work better.

In my copy of the game it reads 'fullcsreen' not 'fullscreen'.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Fuuccck You should mention this in OP as a note in dev logs or above download links that there is not NTR planned. People are sensitive about their preferences and new People will always ask about it so, give yourself relief from repeating same thing over and over again;)!

Reactions: Fuuccck
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes