VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I understand that everyone is used to a generic hero who doesn't change character and behavior the entire game.:cry:
mhh. if ppl (+me later) are complaining about the mc s current behaviour and you are trying for character development.. you could try to start the game with the mc being more reasonable and remembering when he first moved in and was a massive dic.
this way the players know from the start that the mc will change better later on and you can still be a massive dick at the start

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand that everyone is used to a generic hero who doesn't change character and behavior the entire game.:cry:
In reality, only those who like how the MC behaves now will see the MC's change in behavior. Right now the MC is basically acting like he's a bag of shit. And the only thing the sister's behavior does is make us wonder if is really worth having her as a LI. I guess there's enough room for improvement without needing to make the MC unlikable at the start of the game.

Reactions: qaywsx

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
It's there, just Russian by default. Click on the third option from the main menu and then you will see English Language option on the left.

Now if someone can share the patch file since Google Drive is not letting me download it.
Thanks for the info.
Heres the patch in exchange if theres a chance you havent downloaded it yet

iury

Dec 27, 2021
good luck with the game, I've enjoyed it so far. Lily is the star of the show, very fun scenes.
I've got the criticism here about the brother's humiliation but personally I don't mind it.
the game starts in - what I assume - Russian, and it took me a while to find how to change it to english.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes